40-it's to real to be true..

Check out my new story....

More information in chapter 41.

Alisha waddle down the stairs slowly and painfully,and yes waddle, she's now nine months pregnant and everything has been going well so far.

She heard the laughter of her children and her husband from the kitchen making her lips to curl up.

"No dad it's my turn now" Asim shrieked, when Aryan picked him up and twirl round with him,

"My turn, my turn!!" Ariz yelled jumping up and down, Aryan chuckled before picking him up and doing the same for him too, both of them laugh out loudly.
Alisha coughed gaining their attention, the three kids turned and smiled sheepishly at her before their eyes widened.

"You weren't suppose to come down!"
They yelled at the same time.

"Heyy, am okay I was bored living in the bedroom alone now how about we watch a movie"

"Encanto" they yelled at the same time, with their father, each having a goofy smile.

She rolled her eyes with a smile,
"Asim and Ariz get the popcorns from the oven, and Aryan get the blanket I will set the room up"

.....
.....
...
"She didn't get her powers" Asim muttered sadly.

"But the other boy will get his right"

"Yes" Aryan answered

They were all cuddled up together with Alisha and Aryan in the middle Asim was cuddling with Aryan while Ariz has his head kept on his mother's lap.

As they continued watching Alisha drift back to her conversation with Aryan last six months back.

Recap.
"Yes her, as in my mother, the last time I played it she was alive and now that she isn't here I can't play it,is been years" Aryan said his voice thick with emotions, tears welled up in his eyes, at the remembrance of his deceased mother?

"Mother, I thought umma is your mother"

"No she is my step mother, my mom died giving birth to my sister" he said
Which left her flabbergasted.

"She died while giving birth to Layla" he said his voice thick with emotions as he hugged his wife tightly tears flowing out of his eyes freely.

"She was my mother my umma,but she left so soon, she would have loved you"
Alisha nodded running her hands through his hair soothingly.

"What Happened to Layla" she asked.
At this point, he was sobbing loudly,

"Believe me I didn't kill her it was an accident"

What?

"It was najma's fault, she caused it"

"I Don't understand"

"Najma my mother's sister killed my sister"

Sob

"She wanted to kill me but she killed a two year old"

Sob

"Abbi caught her but it was too late, she betrayed all of us"

Sob

"We fought, me and her with a knife in her hand and accidentally i Press the knife in her stomach"

"She died on the spot"