24-Amal.

AMAL'S PICTURE 🖕!

"I will just go with her don't worry, am okay Abbi" Alisha said trying to convince her father in-law.

They are having a family dinner in the main palace and Amal is insisting that she must follow Alisha.

Their bond just keep getting stronger day by day.

"Ok, but Amal behave and don't trouble mammy" Nabil said and she nodded her head innocently.

Aryan stood up and picked sofiya while Alisha held Amal hands as they made their way to Aryan's chamber.

They put the children on the bed,
"Ish dey shukol tomorrow"Amal asked with sleepy eyes. And Alisha nodded.

She kissed her on the forehead and Amal kissed her back.

"Good night king and queen"sofiya said."Good night princess" they replied in unison. And kissed her on the cheek at the same time.

"I love you"sofi said.

"We love you too" they said grinning at her before leaving the room.

#######

Today being Amal's birthday, which she completely forgot yesterday night Alisha nd her wore the same dress

Even though she is going to school, she insisted that she will celebrate it with her friends. Today she is four years old according to her she is not a kid anymore.

After dropping her and Sofia at school Alisha nd Aryan drove back home.

Rahma has been having a strange feeling since yesterday night, she has this gut feeling that something is going to happen today, but she couldn't understand what is it.

Nabil has been trying to calm her down since yesterday but it isn't working.

She told Alisha what she is feeling and Alisha manage to take it of her mind.

Skip of time.
Five hours later........

Alisha nd Aryan together with Nabil nd rahma went to pick Amal and sofiya together due to rahma's insistance.

They entered the school with the royal guards following them behind.
They saw people crowding someone or something, not really paying attention to them they continue walking but then Alisha stop dead in her track, A little girl was covered in blood, the blood was still oozing from her head but that was not the reason why she stopped, the reason is that the girl is wearing the same color of clothes like the one she is currently wearing and there was another girl who was crying beside her.

Before she could talk or say anything Nabil ran towards the crowd with rahma and Aryan.

The next thing she heard was a loud scream from Rahma, she took som slow steps towards them, she was walking so slow as if, if she walks fast the ground will break after what felt like hours but it is just a mere seconds she reach the place and what she saw shattered her heart completely.

Amal.......

Nooo

Nooooooooooo

Not her......

Nabil carried her in his arms while running towards the car, rahma followed them. But Alisha froze, she felt some one arms around her her waist she look down and saw Sofia's red eyes, a lone tear escape from her eyes Aryan quickly wiped them before hugging her tight, she didn't complain, because there was a reason for that hug, it felt like this is the last time he will hug him. What is happening, she thought.

"Parisha what ever happens next, know that I will and will always love you" he said kissing her on the forehead. But she didn't understand the meaning of his words.

He let go of her and left without turning back.

At the hospital.

Both the sultan's and Dantata's are outside the operating room waiting for the doctors.

It was said that she fell from the school roofing which was very high.

The question is what took her there?
And how did she fell down?
Surely it wasn't a mistake. Or was it?

After 6 hours of waiting the doctors came out, and rahma rushed towards them before anyone could stood up.

"What happen, I mean how is she, is she ok?"Rahma asked While crying.
The doctors looked at the group of people not just any people but the royal family and the Dantata's family members, with pity.

"Am sorry-" he couldn't continue when Nabil cut him off.

"Is my daughter OKAY OR WHAT!!!" Nabil yelled.

"She is no more"

"NO IS A LIE, YOU ARE LYING, HOW YOU SAY THAT U ARE A LIAR!!!"Alisha shouted, while everyone froze trying to digest the information giving to them just now.

Alisha makes her way towards the operation room but before she could enter the room she thought,

Where is Aryan when she needed him the most.

She opened the door and enter the room her face was devoid of any expression. Soon the others entered, not caring the people watching her she sat down on the bed.

"Amal I love you" was the only thing she said before covering her face.

She stood up but she started feeling dizzy and soon darkness engulfed her...................................

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"Amal is dead Aslam" Aryan muttered hugging Aslam tight he was crying and shaking he blames himself for everything.

Her dying wasn't an accident.

A message popped on the screen of Aryan's phone, releasing Aslam he checked the phone, before dropping it on the floor immediately.

"NOOOOOOOO"he shouted.

Aslam picked up the phone before checking the phone, he closed his eyes after seeing what was written.

"Aryan do what she wants" Aslam said.

"But nothing is going to change her mind, she must do what she wants" Aryan said.

"But you can convince her" Aslam muttered quietly.

After some minutes he answered.
That answer will change his whole life he knows it.

He know her she is crazy.

"I will do it" he said.

Before replying her message.

And that's when millions of hearts will be broken some will be shattered completely, some will be broken into pieces, while others will lose their lives in the process, only Allah can save them now.

What a colossal lose.

A colossal lose indeed.
Ma'assalam🥺