8-Workaholic.

Picture of munib up🖕

Alisha's POV.

"Sofia wake up and take your bath, or else I swear I will leave you in this house" I yelled at the six year old who was sleeping on the bed.

"Pooh, ukti allow me to sleep" she whined, before getting up.

(Sister)

"I will go and bath now, calm down" she said.

"Greet him for me" she yelled as she reached the bathroom door.

"Man??"

(Who)

"Your Noorul Ayn"

(Light of her life)
Not so sure about the meaning.

Damn she didn't just make me blush??

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Just finish bathing and come out" I hissed.

Anty balkisu is getting married, the wedding will be taking place in Nigeria, so I have to go there again, I haven't been there for five years.

Now I have to go and meet the fashion designer who is designing Anty balkisu's clothes and thanks to my lil sister, I won't go there early.

"Hey ukti" Adnan said bringing me out of my reverie

"hey dude how far"

"Fine"

"so what were you thinking about."

"Nothing, I was just waiting for my chewing gum to come out, I have to pick sumayyah so that we can go and collect Anty balkisu's dress and I need to collect mine to."
"But I thought we will be wearing the Anko for the wedding?"
he asked
"Yes but for the walima am not wearing any lace or Atampa" I said,

"cuz am used to my jalabiya's and Abaya's."
"Ooh look who is here"

"Y Adnan"

she shouted, running to hug him.

"Kayfa haalik"

(How are you doing?)

"fine" she said with a grin on her face
"Adnan drop her down we are getting late"

We waved him goodbye, and head towards the three cars waiting for us, Abbi can be over protective wallahi. Because of Atiq, we are not allowed to go out without escorts.
Sofii kept on talking non stop till we reach sumayyah's house. She was outside already, waiting for us.

We collected the dress and we went back home with sumayyah, she is staying with us, because we are leaving together, her mom will come a day before the Nikka.

We went back home and the house was less busy I went to Anty balkisu's room and gave her, her dress.
We talked for while and I went back to my room I removed the Abaya I was wearing I went into the bathroom and performed my Ablution, it was time for asr prayer when I came out I saw sofiya with her small prayer mat and she was wearing her hijab.
We prayed together and did our evening Azkar, and then sumayyah later came in munching something in her mouth, the girl is always eating.

"Who is here" I asked sumi,
cuz I heard some familiar voices coming from downstairs.
"It is Anty Fatima and y sadeeq"
she said looking at her phone, smiling like a fool

"Wait who are you talking to" i questioned because the way she is talking to me in a low tone, could only mean thing

And that's it, it was munib that called her, this girl is crazy. I was about to leave the room so that I can go and see najmal my nephew when Sumi called me passing her phone to me, I gave her a questioning look that said what the hell, and she said I should speak
'Can you believe this girl'

.

"Assalamualaikum" i said when I collected the phone
"Wa'alaikumusalamu" i heard a very familiar voice, which I will always recognize no matter what
"What" I replied because I am angry at him.
"Mi jaan please listen to me"
he said.
"No Aryan, I am busy"

And with that I ended the call.

"Please forgive him" Sumi said.
"No Sumi, can you believe that this guy is not coming to Anty balkisu wedding because of his work, I can't believe I am marrying a workaholic at the end of this year."

"Please just forgive him, he is busy that's why,"

"Forget it, let's go downstairs I said dragging her out of the room." Because I really don't want to talk about it, am not in the mood.

I know I can never be angry at him for a long time. He really changed my life for the best,even though am still not letting go of my past, but am trying, Aryan is my Noor, he mean alot to me.

"Anty lisha" najmal yelled running towards me.
"How are you naji,"
"fine Anty lilisha," he replied which made me chuckle,

"Some one cannot even come and greet her sister in law, ok oh."Anty Fatima said.

"Sorry ukti" i said hugging her. We kept on talking, mostly about the wedding.

Y sadeeq later joined us together with Adnan.

We went to dinning room and ate our food in silence.
Y sadeeq and Anty Fatima are leaving with us tomorrow, so they are staying here, because the flight is in the morning around 9.

We talked for a while before we decided to call it a night.
Sofii was on her bed while me and sumayyah were on my bed.
When Aryan called me around 11pm, sofii was already sleeping.
I pick up the phone and he apologize but I am not ready to accept his apology yet. But I still allowed him to do his daily routine, to read the holy Qur'an for me before I sleep, he was done reciting it. I murmured a thank you and end the call. With that I slept of thinking of how tomorrow will be. Me going back to Nigeria after five years...................

Hello lovelies .
How are you.
Another update 😌👏
Short right sorry
Forgive your lazy wrighter 😂

So how was the chapter.

.........
Vote plz
And

Comment!!!!!!!