33- 23 years ago.

Her heart was beating hard and fast that even the person next to her could hear it beating. With a heavy heart she walked in the hall were high prisoners were.

High prisoners: those who have committed alot of sins, those who have killed hundreds of people those who are going to be killed anytime soon, those who worked with the mafia's.

The hall was dark and silent, only the sound of the click of their shoes on the tiles.

Finally she arrived, they arrived.

Her.

Aryan, And Adnan, Nain and three other officers.

"Take a deep breath Alisha" Aryan told her, she looked at him and took a deep breath before breathing out.

With that they step inside the room where Atiq sat on the floor, upon entering the room Atiq raised his head up and smiled.

A real smile not a fake one, not his usual sarcastic one.

A genuine smile.

He looked relieved.

"Alisha" he said but it came out as a whisper.

For the first time he regrets what he did, for the first time he felt guilty, all what he did to her hit him so hard and so he break down he cried so loud for the first he let his emotions out in front of people.

"Will you talk and stop wasting our time" Nain snapped.

"Emotional drama" Adnan hissed.

Their patience was running out.....

Five minutes later he talked shocking all of them making Alisha to fall down on her knees and let out a painful sob.

Aryan and the rest were frozen,

"Sofia is still alive"

"Sofiya is still alive but in 48 minutes if u do not go and look for her she will be dead, for real this time, you don't have time to waste just take this address and attack those people she is with them"

"With who?"Aryan ask after a minute of silence

"I know it will be hard for you to believe this but she is with-"

He didn't complete his sentence he couldn't because it will break Alisha completely.

But then they need to know,

"Will you YOU TELL US WERE THE HELL SHE IS AND WHO TOOK HER!!!"
Alisha screamed.

"AMEERAH" he screamed back

Time stopped.

No one was moving they went mute.

No it can't be!

"I told you, I knew it, I was right, I told you Alisha I suspected Ameerah but you never believed" Adnan said.

"Go ask your father but the truth is Ameerah isn't you sister nor is she your father's biological daughter"

It was too much for her to take in or to believe.

Aryan sat on the floor and pull her towards him with teary ears. Since when he told her about Atiq they took the next available flight and came to saudiya, they never expected that this is what Atiq will tell them.

With the look on Atiq face they had to believe what he said because he looked so serious right now.

"Am going to call Aslam right now" Nain said to Aryan and turned to leave but as soon as he turned he came face to face with sadiq's hurt face, the king and also