7-For them.

Dedicated to swirlingink

Omniscient

It's been a week since Alisha was been brought to the hospital and still, she hasn't moved a single part of her body. the doctors don't even know what is wrong with her, the last doctor that came to check on her said that she is in a coma. But the question is how, what happened to her on that day. Minal on the other hand, blame herself for what happened to Alisha. Adnan isn't speaking to anyone, Aryan as well. Manal on the other hand is always cry when she see how Alisha is lying on the bed, looking so pale with the oxygen supporting her. Manal has always been the most emotional person between her and minal.

Today been the eight day, every one is around both the Dantata's and the Sultan's.

As usual Aryan and Adnan are in the ICU with Alisha. They were suppose to leave today, but Aryan refused to go.
Munib is waiting for his friend, so that they can leave together, Next week.

Aryan's POV.

I was sitting on the stool, beside Alisha, while Adnan was on the other side of the bed.

All of the sudden Alisha moved one of her fingers, and then she tried to open her eyes but close it immediately, before I could say anything Adnan has already called the doctor. Who came with some nurses. we were asked to go out.

The Doctor later came out and say that she is out of coma I felt like flying up in the sky. He asked if she has ever been in an accident before,and we said yes.

As soon as we entered the room she held Adnan's hand and said "plz forgive me Adnan I din't kill your brother I didn't do it, Nabil came to save me that's why. I know I cannot take his place but plz forgive me I wasn't the one" she said while sobbing.

Adnan didn't say anything he just hugged his elder sister. they were crying non stop.
Everyone came into the room and console them I stood there looking at them like a statue I later went to the masjid to thank my Lord.

Hello guys 😜😅😂 calm down the chapter is not over yet, ok, are you ready for the drama 🏃 if you are keep scrolling down 👇👇👇👇👇

Alisha's POV

As soon as I wake up, everyone came inside the room.

We talked for a while, then Abbi asked me what happened last week.
I suddenly remembered what happen, before I knew it I was crying.
"Abbi, saf..ii..yah..that ....w.oma...n..safiyaisinthehospitalthatmanpushher." I said stammering.
"Talk clearly dear"

I took a deep breath,
"That man pushed safiya she is in the hospital now, and she needs blood, in less than one week and her blood is O negative the same as mine, I really want to help her Abbi, shafa told "
"What!!! "Abbi said more like a whisper- yelled.
"How can he do that to a one year old child"
"Tell me clearly, what happened."

Flash back
Last week "in the morning " on Aryan's birthday.
10:30am.
I picked the call and I heard her voice (shafa) she was seriously crying.