43-The end isn't always the end......

Indeed every journey has an end..........

And this is the end..
But sometimes the end isn't always the end.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

4 years later.

Long live the king, was the only thing he could hear as he walked down from his throne to the main palace, with a small smile on his lips.

4 years have past already, Four years of happiness, four years of hardships, four years of sorrows.
A lot has happened indeed, the died of the old king, the death of Nona, Adnan getting married, the twins giving birth to a pair of twins; Raheenat and Razeeqat for Minal and Aman and Amar for Manal Rahma giving birth to a bouncing baby boy; named after the king, but they call him sultan.

Nona died first which shattered him completely, after her death the king got a heart attack and died immediately. Aryan could still hear the sound of his family crying and sobbing. That year was the worst year of their life but they still moved on.

He smiled softly when he entered the main palace where he lives with his family. Checking his Rolex watch, he sigh he is late again for dinner.

Today they are having a family dinner, so even Nabil and his family have to come to the main palace, with their mothers.
Aryan moves to the dining room, where he saw his family eating and talking, they haven't noticed him yet so he lean against the wall, he looked at his two sons first; Asim and Ariz and smiled proudly they have grown up so fast, and they all look so handsome,for sure girls will be after them. He then looked at nabil's son Kalil, and smiled proudly again the boy will surely be the strongest when he grew up.

His eyes moved to his two princesses; Nayla and Layla, happiness shining in his eyes, his eyes looked at everyone's happy faces, they have all moved on and all of them are happy.
Even Sofia.

Finally he looked at the love of his life face, his Parisha, his Noor, his wife, his Alisha, words can't describe how much he loves her, they surely have their ups and downs but they never for once left each other's side.

He cleared his throat to gain their attention and he did "you late again Aryan" his mother stated.

"Am sorry mom" he said placing a peck on his daughter's forehead and sultans.

"Evening daddyyyy" the girls and boys stated.

"Evening" he said beaming before patting the twins and khalil's shoulder.

"Evening Ummi and mama"

"How was the meeting son?" mama asked

"Allahamdulillah"

He sat at the head of the chair with Alisha at his right and Ariz by his left side.

"Adda Sofia is coming back from school tomorrow" Ariz muttered excitedly.

"Yup we going to pick her right?" Alisha stated looking at Aryan. He nodded his head with a grin and she grinned back at him.

^#^#^<€<<<<<<>€><<><<>£££¥¥¥¥•||\_🤧😂

"Say your prayers before going to sleep" Aryan said switching the light off for the twins.

"Okay Abbi, love yah"

"Love you too"

He replied closing their door and walking to the girls room.

"They are asleep already?" He asked Alisha, she hummed and smiled.