35:Happiness.

Happiness; A feeling of contentment, A feeling of satisfaction and absolute joy when you feel like nothing could possibly go wrong the indescribable feeling of elation and euphoria as well as the blissful sensation that follows happiness is a sweet sensation calling forth a world of rainbows and sunshine even the meanest person looks like a saint.

A year has passed since Sofia was found, it was a long journey for the whole family and the journey wasn't easy. Today marks six months since Alisha came back to her husband house, it wasn't easy with sofia's constant panic.

She stood in front of the vanity table looking at her reflection in the huge mirror, she smiled as her hand made it way to her stomach, she rubbed it gently a wide grin spreading on her lips.

Alisha's POV.

Getting Sofia back to normal wasn't easy for me, a year has passed and am glad she has moved on, she never told us what happen, but she told Aryan only, and his reaction alone made me not want to know what happened.

He didn't talk to anyone for two days , as a result of shock, I was terrified that time.

I spent 5 months at my father's house before coming back to the palace.

And Allahamdulilah things are now back to normal I guess.

My business in New York has been handled by Adnan, while I look after the one in Saudi.

Asim and Ariz are still childish and very troublesome with the help of kalil,but let me not forget how cute they are.

Ameerah's dead and her true identity never cease to surprise me and her death is still fresh in the back of my memory.

I claimed down the stairs with a hand protectively wrapped around my stomach, around my small baby bump.
I just found out today, this the biggest news of the year, I can't wait to tell everyone.
I cried and prayed to Almighty Allah for giving us another blessing.

The palace is a little filled with people because of the upcoming wedding of the twins and Rumaisa who couldn't get married because of all the things that have being happening.

As I reached my personal living room I saw the Royal maids working, they all bowed while muttering a greeting I beamed at them, looking at Minal who was sitting on one of the chairs, scrolling through tiktok.

"Assalamualaikum" I said trying to get her attention.

"Wa'alaikumusalam ukti" she replied back, keeping her phone down, she got up and engulfed me into a hug.
I smiled hugging her back,
Somethings will never change.

"I need your help, today is the last day of our clothes fitting and me manal and Rumaisa needs you and Adda Rahma please, ok-" she started rambling, I chuckled.

"By which time" I cut her rambling.

"12pm, at Nabil's chamber Queen" Minal said, trying to tease me.

"Am not your queen"

"You will be soon insha'allah, now bye let me get going" I mentally face palmed myself, Minal will always act childish.