10-Parisha.

March 21: kamu

Alisha turned around and she saw Aryan, Nain and Munib. Aryan was wearing a sky blue kaftan and a blue zannah bukar cap.

"Hello" she said looking at munib and Nain. Trying to ignore Aryan. "Hey little sis how are you" munib asked, "fine and you" she said. "Hey sister in law" Nain said with a wide smile plastered on his face. "Hello in law" she replied, smiling back at him.

They sat on the same table with her, she was talking with Munib and Nain trying to ignore Aryan. While he was just staring at her, oh she looks so beautiful with make up he thought.

Even more beautiful without any make up.

Sumayyah came to where they were sitting and she went out with Munib.
Nain went out to answer a call.

"Parisha, are ignoring me?" Aryan asked Alisha who was smiling at najmal and sofiya.

"No" she replied, "sorry parisha, I just wanted to surprise" he said looking serious, "don't tell me you came here, together with Munib" she ask, she still can't believe this man.
"Maybe" he replied, "you are impossible, but you will pay for it" she said, "sorry parisha," he said. this girl is hard to handle. "Wait first, what's the meaning of parisha?" she asked cuz this is the first time he is calling her that.

"Parisha means: an angel; Gift of God." he replied smiling at her
"Ooh wow so am your angel"

"Yup" he replied. "Thanks Love!!." She said.

"I Love it!!"

He then brought out a tiny red box that has touch of silver on top of it, inside it, was a diamond ring. He held her hand which made her flinched away. He has only touch her twice, and he knew she doesn't like coming close to men, he knows that it has something to do with her past, and he will never try to force her into doing anything even after their marriage.

"I just want to put this on" he explained seeing the fear in her eyes.
"Uhmmmm ok" she replied stammering.

He brought her hand forward and put on the ring. She thank him and they continue talking with each other.

March 22: walima.
Everyone is getting ready for the walima today, Alisha, Anty Fatima and sumayyah are wearing the same clothes today the wore 👇👇.

Everyone is getting ready for the walima today, Alisha, Anty Fatima and  sumayyah are wearing the same clothes today the wore 👇👇

Alisha did a Nude make up.
While the others are waiting for the make up artist to do it for them.
Today's event is taking place in Muhammad Sultan's house. He said that he will organise everything that needs to be done on that day and he will also do the wa'azi.
Which plenty people do not agree, well they will see if they go there.

After an hour, all of them were done, today's event, is only for the ladies so the men are not allowed.

"let's get going" Adnan said, "you are not going anywhere you know that, and I don't feel like going there, I have a bad headache" Alisha said, dramatically touching her head,
"Better come let's go,so that I can drop you before I changed my mind"She shrugged.

"If not because of Abbi, I would have taken my self" she hissed.

They drove to the Muhammad sultan mansion and the place was already full with plenty of ladies.
"Alright, we didn't invite half of this people oooh" Alisha said.
Adnan chuckle lightly, looking at his sister, she is really strong he thought.

"Bye, and thanks bro" she said

She went inside and found sumayyah they sat together, while rukayya was with some other girls who She presumed to be Anty bily's friend. Aryan's father is just great. He gave her alot of advice, and the arrangements were superb.

March 23: mother's day.

Alisha is so happy today, because they are not attending the mother's day event. Anty bily said she is tired so is only the elders that will attend it.

They went for shopping and spend almost 4 good hours doing that because of rukayya.

Alisha on the other hand was thinking about Aryan, who hasn't even call her, but she heard munib saying that he has goon to bring his elder brother Nabil.
They enjoyed the rest of their day talking about tomorrow's dinner.

March 24: dinner

It's already 8pm and the groomsmen are waiting outside for them.
Everyone is ready because Ammi said no African time. But still Alisha is running after sofiya who hasn't gotten ready yet.

"By Allah if you do not stop running I will spank you today" Alisha said, her face is not even ready yet, and sofiya is making things hard for her.

She finally stopped running and Alisha help her get ready.

Alisha wore A Mermaid Arab dress. Which was green in color.

She looks breathtakingly beautiful.

She went outside and everyone one has already left, and she knows her father will not like it if she goes alone.
Sofia looked like she was going to cry.

"Shhhh don't cry I will take you there, now" Aryan said bending down.
"Noor" Alisha exclaimed.
"Parisha you look beautiful" he said staring at her.
"You don't look bad as well" she said staring back at him.

"Uncle Aryan let's go plzzzzzzzzzz we are getting late" sofi said, breaking the staring contest.

The Dinner was lit. The bride and the groom danced together.
Everyone join them except for Alisha who Is in another world with her soon to be husband.

March 25: Daurin aure.

The elder women came in yodelling.
The marriage has been knot. They are know husband and wife.

Anty bily was taken to the elders they advised her alot.

And then the water works begins, she cried her heart out. Even sofiya cried, but as usual Alisha never cry in front of other people so she hugged her sister so tight like her life depends on it, bily hugged her back in the same manner.

They took her to her new home here in Nigeria,but they are going to be staying in Saudiya because her husband works there.

The bridesmaids collected 500 thousand before leaving.

Alisha went back home, Aryan drove her at back. She went Inside took her bath and went to sleep, thinking about tomorrow.

She is going back to Saudiya for her graduation party.

Ameerah's POV

Yes uncle.......she is going back tomorrow...........for her graduation party.................the wedding is in two months time.........but why should I allow them to get married...........ok then the drama starts after she is married she will see the worst of Mee..........ok

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eyes on Ameerah from now on💆🏻‍♀️
Who was she talking to???

Any guesses???

Byeeeeeeeeë💝.