34-She's gone.

"Aryan move to your left fast!"

Nain yelled at Aryan and he did so, soon he heard a gunshot but it hit someone instead because of the reflex move he made thanks to Nain.

He passed Nain a grateful smile before shooting another person.

"All cleared"
the king stated looking at Aslam.

"Yes" he replied.

"Up we go then" Aslam's second in command said.

"We should call the other people outside" Aryan said.

"That's a good idea" Abbi said.

"They are own their way" Aslam said.

"Geb let's move" Aryan said taking the lead with Geb- Aslam's second in command and Aslam himself.

And then the fight start again alot of people were dying which hurt the king more than anything.

Suddenly a loud scream of a young girl was heard, followed by Adnan's scream.

"Sofiya" Adnan yelled shoving her aside and taking the bullet for her the bullet grazed his shoulder leaving him in pain.
None of them no where she came from it was like she was just thrown.

There she stood with the same light brown skin, dark brown orbs long black hair that was left opened, she is taller much taller than four years ago but she looked slimmer and pale.
She has different scars on her body but she still looked beautiful.

They were all shocked but Aslam knew better, soon the room went silent, and then came in Raziq.

Raziq and Atiq.

They look like twins just that Raziq looked older that's their differences.

"What a surprise if not Alhaji Ahmad dantata the generous man then who?" Raziq said.

"What act of foolishness is this?,why me and my family? Why?" Ahmad dantata questioned.

"Just felt like doing this, and please where is your daughter, hmm what's her name, yeah Alisha right, is being long since I last saw her" this made Aryan to let go of Adnan and step forward.

"oo you must be the husband" Raziq said.
Aslam sighed he got better things to do.

"Is Time for you to leave this world I think"Aslam said.

Raziq laughed "you can't decide that"

He got a point.

"Fuck this" Aslam said as he fired his gun.

Raziq fell on the ground but still has a smirk on his face before they knew it they were attacked again.

****""""""*********''''''';;;;;;;****!!!!!!!!!!

She wandered in the old looking house which was quite but then after what felt like five minutes she heard a scream not just any scream Ameerah's scream.

What is she doing here.
Alisha thought.

She raced upstairs ignoring the dead bodies on the floor opening the door she was met with one of the most shocking events of her life.

Atiq's brother pointing a gun at her sister, he aimed at her heart.

Her sister.
His daughter.....

She shouted

Making them turn their heads towards the door but then as they do so more men trooped into the room from the other door.

Aslam hated what he is going to do next but he has to.

"Time to check in Geb" he said.

As soon as he said that they all ran out, Alisha felt someone lift her up and before she knew it she was in sadeeq's arms.
She looked back to see An unknown person carrying her sister in his arms.

They ran fast, as it is, if they wasted one more minutes they all will be dead as the bomb is already ticking.

*

The last person to come out was the man carrying Ameerah and as soon as he reached where they where the bomb went up, fire started, noise of people came from various direction the sound of Ambulance was heard but she was frozen looking at the old house that was now burning.

Two strong arms wrapped them selves around her and then his scent hit her before she knew it she broke down.

She cried very hard and loud.

"Am so sorry Alisha, we couldn't save her"Aryan apologize profusely.

"She is gone" Alisha whispered.

Ameerah the girl she spent her childhood with, the girl who hated her, the girl who loved her who stand by her side for four years without going back home is no more,

It hit her hard, harder than Aaliyah's death, harder than Adda Billy and her husband's death.

**
No matter what Ameerah did to her, no matter how many times she might have hurt her Alisha couldn't hate her, she hugged her husband, Aryan tighter than ever,

At Least I have him.

"Sofiya" she muttered unwrapping her arms around him.

"Where is she?" She started to panic.

Just then she heard her voice
Sofiya's voice calling her mother.

That name.

She turned around and ran towards a smiling Sofia it might have been four years but she knows that it is her, her Sofia, her baby girl, her daughter, her sister.

She hugged her so tight like she never wants to let go, she was speechless.

In the middle of a cold night, middle of nowhere she found her sister back, she might have lost one right now but she got one back,

Allahamdulilah.

She smiled and felt relieved but it was short lived as she felt sofia's weight on her.

And then for the third time Aryan heard another scream from the person whom he will sacrifice his life for.....

Alisha.

To be continued..

***************

Heyyy.

That was hard to write wallah...

Anyways keep scrolling

👇👇👇

It might be a double update on new year✨✨✨✨✨