47. Not Ready For Final Goodbye

Jimin didn't mourn anymore. He had a great love that he lost, but not really. The feelings were still there, intact for his precious Jungkook. He was adamant about not allowing anyone else to take his little baby's place. Even though they were essentially broken up, he wanted to let things cool down and wait. He had no idea how good would it feel like to have his both parents' support, but it really healed him over the weeks. Love was the reason that he kept going through the loss. 

It didn't mean he stopped trying. He definitely texted Jungkook and sometimes called too, but he got to know from Mr. Jeon that Jungkook had gone to his grandmother's place for a change and didn't bring his phone with him. 

The younger boy needed some time to himself too. He would soon be eighteen and he wanted to get into his adulthood with a new perspective rather than just cribbing and crying about Jimin. Though he was back home and was informed about Jimin's calls, he didn't think it was wise to return any of those as he was making progress towards the finals and he needed to give his best. 

His online classes had ended half an hour ago and he was still sitting on his chair, waiting for a text from Bambam as they had planned to go out this evening for chocolate shakes. "Jungkook," his mother knocked on his room door. "Your classmate is here."

"Bambam isn't my classmate, Eomma," Jungkook chuckled, happily closing his laptop and rushing towards the golden closet to wear his sneakers when his mother got inside the room, following him.

"No, you don't get it," she said, "it's really someone from your class. I have never seen him before, his name is Yoongi, he says."

"Min Yoongi?" Jungkook's brow furrowed and he turned around. 

Mrs. Jeon nodded her head expectantly. 

"What's Yoongi Hyung doing here?" He asked himself rather than his mother and returned from the closet without his shoes. As he hopped downstairs, the mother followed behind. Jungkook was perplexed to see the older here. How did he even get his address?

"Yoongi Hyung?" He called, seeing the older teen looking at his garden. 

Yoongi craned his neck at Jungkook and smiled a little with a small wave. "I hope I am not intruding. Can I have a moment with you, Jungkook?" He asked and pointed outside. 

Jungkook looked at Mrs. Jeon who was right behind him, and then back at Yoongi before nodding and getting outside to take a walk with him. "You have a beautiful garden," the boy spoke leisurely and Jungkook only hummed, thinking why did the boy come here? "I have to tell you something. I know you want me to get it over with too."

"It's a surprise to see you here, that's all," Jungkook answered. 

"Jimin didn't do anything. It was Kyong who spread the rumors with Jaein and Do-Jin about your illness."

Jungkook turned quiet as they kept walking around the small water fountain in the center of the garden. "Can I ask you something, Hyung?"

"Sure," Yoongi answered. 

"Why are you friends with them? They have done so many people wrong?"

"Do you mean they wronged Jimin too?" Yoongi chuckled, but not in a way to make Jungkook feel he was being made fun of. 

"I- I didn't mean that. But they are not nice. They bully people, lie, don't study, disturb the class."

"I agree with you there, but did you really see me with them in their maneuvers?" The older teen asked. 

"No," Jungkook pouted as he thought about it. Not only with them, but he never really saw Yoongi talking to anyone else.

"I am not like them."