37. The Calorie Count And Weight

"How was it?" Mrs. Jeon's wanted to ask Jungkook but suddenly her voice ceased when she spotted Jimin with her son, both making their way silently to the bedroom. Clearing her throat she stood her ground. "Jungkook and Jimin!" She called the two with a strict voice, stricter than they have heard before.

"I do allow you to hang out but at the same time, I don't want any funny business, otherwise I will be the one to put rules and restrictions in place. Do I have an understanding?" She tried to scare the kids.

More than being scared, the teens blushed profusely. Jimin stepped towards Mrs. Jeon with courage when he found Jungkook nervous. "We won't, aunty. Please trust us."

"Hmm..." The woman hummed with an intentional husky voice, keeping her character as she stared at Jimin. "No hanging out in the room after eight in the evening. If you have studies to do, you will use the living room."

Jimin nodded, understanding where the mother was coming from, but his face turned grim regardless.

"You can hang out today. The rules will apply from tomorrow."

The boy's face brightened quickly as he looked up at Mrs. Jeon in surprise, nodding and wanting to squeeze her into a hug, but he didn't. Jungkook breathed again when Jimin sauntered towards him and held his hand. Mrs. Jeon turned away with a soft smile.

**

"A see-through shirt?"

Jungkook held the shirt in front of his chest with wide eyes. "Where did you think I would wear this to?" The boy threw the feathery light piece of fabric onto Jimin's face who was smirking, lying on his bed. The garment fell down halfway and Jungkook gaited ahead with clear weight in his steps to pick it from the carpet and throw it on Jimin again.

The older boy began to cackle out loud now as Jungkook punched his abdomen, trying to dodge, but then he pulled Jungkook down on top of him.

"You'd wear this right now, with me, in the bedroom." Jungkook suddenly gulped, wanting to take back all the punches.

"Mom said no funny business."

"And I am not doing anything. I just want to see my boyfriend in something I have bought for him." Jimin reached over and picked the shirt in his hand again.

Jungkook's face turned red. The room wasn't bright enough to see the colors anyway, but Jimin had the face cupped in his palms, so he could feel the heat.

"Okay... But you can't look," Jungkook warned.

"I want to see you in it, Jungkook. I don't think you understand how the whole thing works. Let me explain. When the light comes in contact with the cornea, it passes through the aqueous humor and vitreous humor-"

"Shut up! I know how an image is formed."

"Then show me." Jimin pushed Jungkook on the bed like throwing a pillow and the boy gasped, trying to climb on top of the former again.

"You are strong, but not faster than I am," Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arms and pinned him down, hovering above him.

"I don't go to the gym like you. Wait until I get permission to go to the gym too. I will kick your ass easily." Jungkook breathed on Jimin's lips.

"Oh, please. You did pretty good damage without going to the gym. You don't need to go there."

"I want to, I am gaining weight. Don't you think my cheeks are getting round?"

Jimin looked at the pouting lips and then fluffiest cheeks. He loved them absolutely. In fact, he was intentionally making Jungkook eat so much that the boy would gain a little healthy fat.