34. If Pillows Could Talk

"Mom!" Jungkook yelled, frowning madly as though his mother was answerable to him. 

"Give me two minutes, baby. I told you not to throw your clothes after trying them on. Do you know how big a trouble it is to fish them out from under your cabinets?" The lady was hyperventilating as Jungkook had to go to the university event for which he had been preparing all year long and Jimin was waiting outside. Her son only wanted to wear this one particular yellow shirt. 

"Hyung is asking me to hurry," Jungkook swayed his body impatiently, typing away at his phone quickly to update the status to his Hyung.

Shirt cannot find my mom

"FOUND IT!" Mrs. Jeon yelled in her celebratory voice and rushed out from the closet into the bedroom of her clumsy 17-year-old. 

"I will steam iron it. Give me two minutes," she pleaded, her hair was pompously astray as Jungkook groaned and stomped his feet against the rug, but stopped when he heard a gingerly knock on the door. 

"Hyung?" The boy quickly composed himself, combing his hair with fingers to fix them and Mrs. Jeon smiled. 

"Come in, son. Hold Jungkook's hands so I can iron his clothes." 

Jungkook whined in a complaint, glaring at his mother for the jab as Jimin trudged inside, looking around the big mess and chuckling. The condition of the woman was something he hasn't seen before. He held the lady's hand to stop her from moving a lot. 

"No, no, honey. Not mine. Hold his hands." Mrs. Jeon asked. 

"Aunty," Jimin flashed a pretty smile to Mrs. Jeon she was weak for. "I think I will do this. You seem like you could take a break."

Mrs. Jeon sighed in a relaxed manner, closing her eyes for a moment before giving tough looks to her son. "Learn something from your Hyung."

Jungkook averted his eyes and the indignant pout towards the floor as Jimin began to fix his shirt and the lady slowly away from the room. 

"I can do it, Hyung. Leave it." Jungkook now tried to take the garment from Jimin's hand, but he tugged it towards his own body. "It's alright, baby. I should learn to take care of you if I want to adopt you in the future."

Jungkook laughed. "You still remember?"

Jimin looked straight at Jungkook's face and pouted. "You thought I'd forget? I am serious, Jungkook. Be ready for when I come to take your hand for adoption." 

Jungkook happily plopped down on his bed as Jimin continued to work on the yellow shirt. "What if you don't like me anymore after you finish college? Will you still adopt me?"

Jimin blushed a little at the question, but he knew the answer. He was never going to stop liking Jungkook, and today was the day, he was going to finally propose and let Jungkook know about it. 

**

"You are so uptight. Let loose, party a little. Exams are finally over. Our performance went well Jungkook-ie," Jimin asked, taking Jungkook's waist in hands in order to sway him on the big floor while the younger looked around at the horde of people. 

A girl bumped into Jungkook and he leaned closer to Jimin, curling his palms over Jimin's shoulders for support. He could smell the pungent smell of beer from all around and he wasn't liking it a single bit. In fact, Jimin also had one and his breath was a clear indication of it. 

"You lied to me? You said we will perform and come back." Jungkook angrily pouted at Jimin, who pulled him even closer, fixing his arm right at his asscrack so Jungkook couldn't get out of his embrace.