{60} Opposites Attract

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

This is a filler chapter

This is a filler chapter. You know the ones where it's a bunch of dialogue and talks about sex and dicks. Yeah...🥹

It was the day before his mom's birthday, and Addison had no gift.

Technically, he didn't forget about the occasion, he just forgot about the fact that a gift was required to celebrate his mom's 33rd birthday.

You know when you're lying in bed, and then suddenly your brain reminds you of a missing assignment. Or the fact that your mom told you to defrost the chicken more than an hour ago?

Or that really comfortable shirt that mysteriously went missing a month ago.

Well, this morning, mid-make-out with Oliver, Addison remembered that he didn't get her a present.

"Do we need condoms?" Addison questioned. They'd been in Walmart for about an hour, and their cart was full. Just not with anything relevant to the upcoming occasion.

"No."

Addison frowned, "We're like an old couple."

"How?"

"We barely have sex." That was a lie, they just didn't have too much sex like they used to.

"I think we have enough sex." Oliver shrugged, throwing chocolate cake mix into their buggy, "We've been having sex for years. I like doing other things with you." Addison grimaced at the cake and replaced it with vanilla, "Like fighting over cake flavors, even though we both know chocolate is better, and I always win this fight." Oliver aggressively removed the vanilla mix from the cart and threw in chocolate.

"I do too." Addison grinned, replacing the chocolate with a mix of chocolate and vanilla. "There. So then we're both right like we always are."

"You can be really narcissistic sometimes," Oliver pointed out jokingly.

"And you can be annoyingly moody, but you don't see me judging."

Oliver's smile disappeared, "Bitch."

"Ooo degrading." Addison smirked, "Keep that up, and we may actually need to buy more condoms."

This was something Addison could grow used to. Not that he already hasn't.

Is it possible to be too comfortable around your boyfriend? Because if it was Addison and Oliver were the epitome of a too comfortable couple.

Not just with their words, but also with the way they carried themselves around each other. When you share a room with someone and practically have the same schedule, you can only hide so much.

You're gonna bump dicks a few times, it happens.

Literally, just last week they were rushing to get ready for school and accidentally bumped dicks while fighting about who would take a shower first.