{15}Oliver's Hot When He's Mad(+)

The feeling of Oliver's hands stroking Addison's skin caused his swollen lips to open in a gasp

The feeling of Oliver's hands stroking Addison's skin caused his swollen lips to open in a gasp. A pinching sensation was felt on Addison's nipples. The pleasure that shot down to his groin overpowered the subtle pain.

Moments after Addison's silent longing, Oliver's warm lips connected with his. A slow, tender kiss was pressed to the boy's lips as he was lowered down onto the mattress.

Oliver's hands ran up and down his thigh, purposefully missing his crotch emitting desperate whines from the boys' lips. "Oliver."

His hand slowly inched towards his dick.

"Addison!"

"Why are you yelling?" He questioned.

"Addison, get up!"

"Oliver, what are you talking about-"

A hard smack to the face acted as his father's "rise and shine."

"Get up. Your alarm's been beeping for 20 minutes."

Addison sighed, "Shit."

"Shit is right. It woke me up. I have work today and I need my rest."

Little did his father know, he wasn't worried about the man's rest. He was bothered by the rock-hard boner he's had for the 5th time this week from his consistent sex dreams.

At this point, it seemed as if the only way he wouldn't ruin a pair of briefs in his sleep was if he didn't sleep. That was the only thing that could stop his steady pining for Oliver.

But nothing could stop him from thinking about the boy 24/7. It's been three weeks since they've spoken, almost a month. The first week Addison felt proud of himself. He felt like he had accomplished something. Then the horniness set in, and the guilt followed.

Oliver hasn't made any attempts to speak to him, at least not civilly. This situation got Addison to notice that he was never Oliver Beckett's enemy. All these years Addison's never actually experienced what it felt like for Oliver to dislike you. But now he does, and it's hell.

He's so passive-aggressive and...mean. Oliver Beckett is really mean when you give him a chance. It got Addison thinking back to that day in detention when Oliver said, "If I was mad you would know."

Well, he was right, he was clearly mad, and Addison definitely knew.

"You're gonna be late. Get up." His father slurred sleepily. "And get rid of that boner. Maybe your mom is right. You are hypersexual."

"Dad, that's not funny."

"It wasn't meant to be." He slammed his door shut.

Addison laid back on his bed and sighed. Cold showers are getting tiring.

He stripped and got in the shower, turning the nob to scorching hot, just this once, he thought letting the water surge down his body. The throbbing erection remained, too tempting not to relieve.