{9}The Benefits of Dick

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

This chapter is a paid promotion for dick btw

Sunshine, Rainbows, and persistent orgasms.

That's all Addison's been feeling for the last few days.

Persistent good luck, persistent dick, and persistent failure. But he couldn't let failure get in the way of everything else that's going well in his life. The best part is, it's not just his life that's going well. User789o0 (still hasn't asked his name yet) has been feeling the same way.

Addison doesn't know for sure about the dick part but the way he's been flirting he hopes he's into that. That's right, Addison is happy that a stranger is flirting with him.

He's got to take what he can get.

Oliver has been in a really good mood lately also. But Addison only appreciated that when his dick was in his ass so...

Oliver's been walking around the halls like he owned the place. Like some corny Disney coming-of-age movie. Strutting around, winking at all the girls, Addison swears he moved in slow motion yesterday. It was disgusting.

But back to the most important part...Dick. Addison never thought an organ with a ballsack could cause so much happiness.

Just like he didn't think a stranger on his phone, that he hadn't even laid eyes on, calling him beautiful would raise his confidence levels (imagine a really high bar) up there.

Even the fact that he's been watching the shittiest cheer team he's ever seen couldn't ruin his mood.

"It's okay Ariana." He ran to the girl who fell out of the "pyramid" for the 8th time that morning. "Are you okay? Do you wanna sit out for a while?"

The girls looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"What?"

"What's gotten into you?" Paige questioned.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to be civil towards you guys. I've been a bitch lately-"

At this point, it didn't even hurt. The stinging of the football smacking him dead in the head just felt like a light pat.

"Damn," Paige muttered. "There goes his good mood."

Addison picked up the football and smiled, "See I'm fine I'm totally fine-"

"Addison I need the football back-" Oliver walked up from behind him.

"-Don't interrupt me while I'm talking." He turned back to the girls. "I am doing just fine." An arm wrapped around his waist just as the football was snatched out of his hand. "What the hell? Don't touch me."

Oliver gave him a smirk before running away.

"Now I'm pissed. Ariana get your shit together." He went back to his spot and grabbed his clipboard.