{25}Wanna light a candle?(+)

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

******indicates a smut warning

"And then he said, 'I wonder if this could fit in my ass?' Gabe mocked, "Please get this guy in check, Oliver,"

Addison trailed behind them into the house. They didn't arrive home until late because Gabe wanted to stop and get food. Then Autumn asked him to drop her off some, so Addison worked for Uber Eats that night.

"It wasn't funny." Addison locked the front door and sighed, "Oliver didn't even laugh. Only someone your age would think that's humorous."

As they argued near the front door, he noticed Oliver's gaze fixed directly on him. "What?" he stared back. A glint was clear in the boys' eyes.

Oliver grinned, "Nothing." Without taking his eyes off of him, he spoke again, this time to his brother, "Gabe, go to bed."

Gabe looked between the two and grimaced, "Yeah, okay. Please try and stay quiet-"

"Go to bed." Addison urged.

The boy ran upstairs and closed his door. Most likely plugging in his earbuds the moment he did so.

Addison could feel it, anticipation running through his veins while he waited. As he held the bag of candles, Addison still kept his eyes on Oliver. He could feel himself counting. Every second it seemed closer.

They seemed closer, and he couldn't wait until all of this pining could be over and Oliver could take what he so obviously wanted.

He could feel that tonight was the night.

And there was no way he was letting it go by.

Oliver stepped closer, took the candles out of his hands, and put them down on the floor "We should head upstairs."

"For?"

The next thing Addison knew, they were stumbling upstairs. Getting in as many kisses as they could. Little giggles and shushes fell from their lips as they tried to stay quiet.

When they got into his room, their clothes were all over the place, but their focus remained on each other.

Addison stared him down with eagerness. Having backed Oliver to his bed, he gently lowered him onto the mattress. "Are we actually gonna do it?" Addison questioned. "If you still don't want to, I understand."

Oliver pulled him by the arm."Yes."

********

Addison grinned and lowered his lips onto the boy's collar bone in an act of excitement. After leaving a trail of warm kisses he gently sat him on his back.

"What are you doing?"

Addison shrugged and caressed his sides, "I want to make you feel good. You always do it for me." He began leaving slow kisses down his chest. The lower he reached, the wetter they got. Observing him carefully, Oliver hummed with satisfaction.