{48} Pussy

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

Addison felt like he was in an "Expectations Vs

Addison felt like he was in an "Expectations Vs. Reality" video.

But instead of living a glamourous life on the expectation side, he was stuck with the reality of things.

The reality isn't necessarily bad, it's just unexpected and extremely embarrassing.

Addison felt embarrassed at how nervous he suddenly felt around Oliver.

He felt like his 4th-grade self again when he and Oliver made things "official." During class, they'd sneak out of the classroom to hug by the water fountain.

Or when they'd beg their parents to drop them off early so they could sit together in the play yard before school.

Some things never change.

But now, instead of pushing each other on swings before school, they...you know...

Usually, after sappy love confessions, the two people end up getting together and have all of these fluffy adventures.

But like what was said before, Addison's facing reality.

They talked about nearly everything. Once Oliver told his truth, all of Addison's pride vanished. He told Oliver about so many feelings he didn't realize he had.

It made him wonder just how long he's felt this way.

Of course, he's happy that it's out in the open. They're not together, but they're educated, and that's all that matters.

Addison would be fully content with everything if they weren't so...skittish.

Their timidity got to the point where Addison was practically scared to talk to him because was afraid of fucking something up.

They weren't together yet, so what if he said something too out of pocket and ruined everything before it even started.

He had a habit of doing that.

Of talking before he thinks about how his words could affect him.

And whenever he did accidentally say something a little too...Addison, he'd blush.

Addison hardly ever blushes.

So his favorite time with Oliver so far was when they weren't speaking, like right now.

The school parking lot.

A place that held a lot of memories and will continue to do so.

Oliver kissed him back while feeling for the seats' adjustment button. When the seat reclined, he grinned onto Addison's lips and returned his hands to the boy's hips.

The sound of the air conditioning cooling them down from the early spring heat sounded in the background, drowning out the sounds of wet kisses and breathy moans. The perfect combination for a perfect morning.

Oliver's hands inched up to the boy's torso and grabbed him harshly at his sides. In response, Addison instinctively pushed himself farther onto him grinding their crotches together in a constant rhythm.

"Addison, we're gonna be late-"

"-Shhh." This was the time that all of Addison's worries vanished. He did what he thought--no knew--was right.

In this position, they weren't awkward lovestruck teens, they were two pieces of a puzzle. Their bodies, along with their lips connected and molded together flawlessly. And there was something about their recent "confessions" that added an inexplicable sensation. Addison couldn't explain it if he tried, but he liked it.

No--loved it

Addison pulled away to catch his breath and sighed, "It's hot in here." He muttered to himself while gazing down at Oliver's disheveled state beneath him.

School started in 5 minutes, but he wouldn't mind being a little late. After letting down the window just a crack he connected his lips to Oliver's neck.

His hands wandered down Oliver's clothed chest as he sucked and nipped at his throat. Basking in the feeling of the boy's body underneath him, rising and falling from his heavy breaths.

Just two weeks ago, he never expected to be dry humping Oliver in the driver's seat of his car.

He drew back and beamed at the mark he left, mentally giving himself a pat on the back.

He's mine. Cate can fuck off.

"God you look great," Oliver said with a sigh. His hands ran up and down the boy's thighs that rested on each side of his hips. "But people can see us."

Addison's head snapped to a group of kids watching them who immediately looked away and continued on with their day.

"I don't care, let them see." Addison didn't what had gotten into him, but he didn't care about people finding out. He couldn't care less about potential onlookers.

He just wanted Oliver, in any way he could get him.

"I thought you didn't like PDA?" Oliver countered.

"Well...I like you and I want to show you affection... if you'll let me." Addison responded, his own face heating up at his words.

I like him.

He likes me.

He smiled to himself at the thought and turned his attention back to Oliver who seemed to be contemplating his words.

"No." Oliver shook his head returning the seat to its original spot. "I still haven't bought you dinner."

Not this shit again.

It's been two weeks since Oliver decided that he's going to "buy Addison dinner" And he still hasn't asked him out.

Every time that Addison thinks he's close to asking, Oliver pussies out.

Never in his life did he think he'd agree with Gabe, but he's right. Oliver is most definitely a pussy. A cute pussy, but still a pussy.

It's almost as if things between them were going fast, but at the same time, way too slow.

"I wonder when this dinner's gonna be." Addison smiled, giving him the perfect chance, all Oliver had to do was take it.

Oliver stared at him, opened his mouth just to close it, and grab his bag from the back seat, "W-we should...go..."

Once again...he didn't take it.

Addison sighed, "Yeah...we're already late enough." He gave him a meek smile and went to open the door before Oliver grabbed him by the arm.

Addison's assumed that the plan was to pull him into one more kiss. However, Addison's backpack got caught on the door, causing him and Oliver to get pulled back and bump heads.

"I'm sorry." Oliver panicked. "I just wanted to kiss you before you left. I-"

"-It's okay." Addison laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Come on loverboy, before you give me a concussion."

"It was an accident."

"Yeah, it always is."

IIIIIIIIIIII

This was sort of a filler chapter to show what terms they're on🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️

I want to say thank you for all of the support I've gotten on this story. The reads, comments, and votes make my day.

I love every single one of you endlessly♥️ Thank you so much for reading!