{18}Lust...But Where's The Value Pt.2(+)

Vote<3Follow<3Comment

This chapter is pure smut

This chapter is pure smut. Lord forgive me... 👩🏾‍⚖️👩🏾‍⚖️

But before we get into it, I want to thank syoussef255730 for editing it so well<33 This is a really weird chapter to dedicate to someone, but you know what. I Gotta do what I gotta do. I gotta give them their props...🙋🏾‍♀️❤️

No.

Yes.

No, he can't say those things to me and get a kiss in return.

It didn't matter how much he wanted to shove him away. His body just pulled him closer. Oliver kissed him with such passion, it was Addison's bait, and Oliver knew he would always take it.

His hands roamed over Oliver's body, feeling every inch of him he could at a time. Oliver let his palm slide down his back. Suddenly, he gripped the boy's ass, making him moan in shock. He took this as an opportunity, slipping his tongue into Addison's mouth, and he quickly obliged. Their tongues quarreled in a messy exchange.

Due to his pride, Addison would usually try to hide any signs of pleasure or satisfaction. But he let go of all the pride he had once he found himself backed up against the wall. Sounds of their heavy breathing and wet kisses filled the room, but his moans were the loudest.

Oliver abruptly shoved him harder onto the wall. "Shut up." He whispered. His roughness sent a shock of pleasure throughout his body. The boy's lips connected to Addison's neck, daring him to make a sound. Instead, Addison's fingers latched themselves into the boy's hair, pulling him closer to his blazing hot skin.

What was he doing? There were about 20 teenagers downstairs right now who could come up any second.

Addison's thoughts are turned to mush when Oliver grabbed him by the chin and pulled him into another kiss, this one sloppier than the last. His desperation and Oliver's rage blended into a brew of heated passion...

And he loved it.

Judging by the erection pressed to his stomach, Oliver liked it too.

"Oliver."

The boy leaned into his ear, hands grasping his hips, almost painfully, "I don't want to hear a sound coming out of you. If I do, I'll stop right here right now." He pulled back and looked at him expectantly. Addison nods. "Good."

He couldn't contain the moans and whines that spilled from his mouth when Oliver stroked his erection through his sweats. His eyes glued to Addison's, reeling him in. Addison couldn't look away. He wanted more, he wanted Oliver.

His hip bucked into his hands, craving more friction. That was the only thing Oliver needed before discarding Addison's pants and briefs. Oliver's hand lowered towards his dick slowly. He rubbed his finger teasingly against the tip, making Addison turn his head with a quiet whimper. But it seemed they were playing by Oliver's rules because he grabbed Addison by the chin and forced him to look his way, "Look at me."