{49} Fuck Patience

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

March.

A stressful time for most seniors, or at least for Addison and Oliver as they still do not know whether they have been accepted to college.

"I'm gonna be in your dorm all the time." Eli grinned at Eve. "It's gonna be like my 2nd home."

"And I'm gonna be in yours." Eve giggled, kissing his cheek. "I'm so happy we got in. I don't know what I would have done if we didn't get in together."

I don't know what I'll do if Oliver and I don't get in together.

Eve and Eli found out last week that they got into the same college as planned. And it just aggravated Addison's stress.

He applied to a few colleges and he got accepted into most, but not the one that he and Oliver planned to attend. Of course, Oliver hasn't gotten his acceptance either, but he's bound to get in.

He's Oliver Beckett.

But what about Addison? What if he's not good enough, and Oliver goes without him?

Oliver seems to have everything planned out to a tee, and Addison happened to be in that plan. But what if he lets him down because of his lack of effort?

Stripping was an option but not anymore. Not with Oliver being potentially in the picture.

Now, all Addison can think about is making him proud and showing him that he's not a total waste of time.

"Have you heard anything back, Addison?" Eve questioned, snapping him out of his self-deprecating thoughts.

"No, not yet. Oliver and I are still waiting."

"You'll get in, and if you don't, you guys wouldn't be far from each other."

That's true. They made sure to apply to colleges in a 2-3 hours radius of each other just in case. But he didn't want to be hours away from Oliver, he wanted to be by his side. "Yeah...I guess."

"Don't be so sad." Eve frowned. Eli whispered something in her ear and she laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Eli was saying how funny it is that you're afraid of being away from Oliver."

Addison scowled, "How the hell is that funny?"

"Because you "hated" him about seven months ago and claimed to have wanted absolutely nothing to do with him."

"That's not true...I just...I wasn't fond of him."

"You told me you dreamed of castrating him once." Eli pointed out.

"Ok, so I didn't like him. Now I do, a lot, and I don't want to be separated." he shrugged.