The secret gets revealed

The team had a mission in Hawaii, to stop some villain from blowing up the volcano.

Currently, Miss Martian, Superboy, Aqualad, Kid Flash and Artemis stood on one edge of the crater, while the other two stood on the other side.

To the right and left, was no way over to the other side.

Over the volcano, was a trapezelike constellation, which was the only way over, because Miss M flew herself and Artemis was unconscious, Superboy was K.O, Aqualad was weak and the other two didn't know what to do.

Riptide thought about ways to get to the others to bring them back towards the Bioship, as she got an idea.

"Robin, use the construct to get over. When you are on the bar in the middle, prepare for operation Volcano." The hooded girl ordered.

"What?" Robin asked confused. "Shut it, Dick. I know who you are and only one person knows this trapeze move, after all we created it together. Now hurry up or you have to die." Riptide told him and he nodded not questioning why she didn't say 'we'.

After the boy jumped, Riptide changed her outfit to a simple mask, short-sleeved shirt, and shorts.

The young acrobat was ready for the girl to join him and held out his hands. She took a step backwards and ran. As she reached the rage, she jumped and grabbed Robin's hand.

They swung a bit forth and back before Robin loosened his legs and the two of them flipped around. Riptide grabbed the next bar and threw Robin to the other side. Robin landed safely and Riptide followed.

As soon as the two of them landed, each of the three not so good teens were picked up and carried to the Bioship.

Robin sat down to fly them back to the cave, while Riptide cooled down the water, they had to help Aqualad, and Miss M. Kid Flash and Artemis took care of Superboy in the back.

After about thirty minutes, Riptide couldn't do anything more for them and walked back to the front where Robin flew the ship. "How did you know who I am?" He asked as soon as he saw Riptide. "Because I saw your performance in the circus as you had a 'mission' with most of the team. And I know my brother when I see him."

His eyes grew wide under the mask. "What? P?" She chuckled. "Yes, it's me big bro." The boy didn't know what to say. "But- You- how? How do you have powers? And how do you know Aquaman?" Percy sighed.

She should have expected this question to come soon. "It's a long story, beginning as I was nine. I was brought to a camp, where everyone was a big family if you want to see it like that. I had to prevent WW3 and after I managed this, I met my dad."

Percy wanted to continue but was cut off by her brother. "You want to tell me; you knew your dad for about five years now and didn't tell B or me?" Percy rolled her eyes. Out of everything he could have said, he chose this. Really?

"Yes. His first words to me were, he was sorry I was born." "Ouch." "Tell me about it. However, he asked me to come down to Atlantis for a week to get to know some of my family on his side. There I met Aquaman, my brother." Dick's brain couldn't keep up with all the information he got at the moment.

"You're telling me, you are the sister of Aquaman and therefore you are Princess , who we had to protect a while ago?" Robin nearly shouted. "Yes. This whole snobby thing was an act to prevent anyone from knowing my identity. The name was fake and thanks to my good old aunt, I can change my appearance as long as I wear this ring."

"P, can you tell me more about your family when we are back home?" Robin, now in Dick Grayson mode asked his sister.

"I think I can, can you drop me off in New York on the way? I have to ask someone something before I can tell you. Besides, I need to explain this to Jason too. He saw me using my powers as he discovered the Batcave, and I only told him my dad was Atlantean." She replied. "Sure, where do you need to be dropped off?" He asked.