The red's

Riptide screamed in pain, while she thought about what happened to them to end up in this situation.

A few hours prior...

It was over a week since the fight against the injustice-league. Percy had to stay at the manor to learn. She just finished and made her way towards the Zeta-tube to the mountain.

As she reached the place, she saw Wally sitting in a chair getting a limo from captain Marvel, not training because of the broken arm he got on the last mission, while Robin, Artemis and M'gann and Kaldur fought against each other.

Just after she arrived, the Zeta-tubes announced another person. Recognised Zatara 11. Access granted, Zatanna Zatara, A03. A man came out and shortly after him a girl. "Zatanna, this is the team. Team, this is my daughter Zatanna." They introduced themselves.

Robin asked if she joined the team, but her father told this would be a visit only. The seven team members had a mind-conversation. As Zatanna wanted to know about what they talked, Conner answered. "Okay fine, we talked about Red Tornado. It's been weeks since his attack and the league hasn't told us a thing."

After a bit of arguing the team gave Zatanna a tour through the cave. (Read: kidnapping her to investigate the case by themselves.) A bit after they boarded the Bioship, Robin muttered. "Batman is the greatest detective, so he looked at every logical place."

Riptide realised what he meant and took his though further. "You mean, we have to look at really illogical and dumb places?" She smirked and looked at Wally. To her joy, all the others also looked at Wally. "As a matter of fact,"

An hour later they found themselves in an interrogation-room in Belle Reve with Professor Ivo. "Now why in the world should I know how to find Morrow?" The red-haired man asked. "Because, and here is a truly dumb idea, you're Morrows biggest competitor in the evil android game. Who's better to keep track of what he's up to and where?" Kid Flash reasoned. "Ah I see your point. So, let me rephrase, why in the world would I tell you how to find Morrow?" Ivo told him.

M'gann tried telepathy to get the answer out of him but didn't get it. Zatanna walked up to him and spoke a spell to get him to spill Morrow's location. "Morrow is in a cave underneath Yellowstone national park. 100-meter south of old faithful"

The team had some serious conversations on their way to their destination. Conner wanted nothing more than to trash Red Tornado and Aqualad together with Riptide tried to calm him. As they reached the Yellowstone Park, all of them turned their clothes to stealth mode, beside Riptide, Robin and Zatanna.

Robin didn't need to change, Zatanna just used a spell and Riptide changed her outfit completely with just one thought. She now wore a tight-black-leggings, with black top, grey chest plate and forearm guards, and a black hood with mask, so nobody could see her face or hair. A sword was attached to her side and a dagger was at each shin.

The eight silently made their ways towards the entrance of the cave. As they reached a free area, a storm began. It sends them flying backwards. They landed and saw red tornado using his powers to fight them. He sends some Tornados towards them.

Aqualad tried to fight the android with manoeuvre 7 while the others tried to think about a plan to fight the robot. He failed and was send to the ground, not moving again. Riptide ran to him but was stopped by the strong winds.

Artemis send two arrows towards Red who send them back hitting Robin and the archer. Wally tried to make a tornado in the opposite direction of Red Tornados while Miss Martian tried to attack from behind but got knocked out as she hit Wally knocking him out as well. As Zatanna tried to cast a spell, the robot shot forwards her and her vision became due to a lack of oxygen. Superboy was down too.