Percy hits a few people

The next two days were spent in preparations for the gala in about a week. During these two days, Percy also contacted Aphrodite to ask her about a Costume.

What the goddess gave Percy was much better than just a simple costume, it was a ring, which changed her look like she wants if her tapped it one time short, three times fast and one time short again. The ring was a simple small band with daisies on it. Daisies were the favourite flowers of her mom and the ring looked exactly like the one she wore the whole time to cover her scars with the mist.

As the third day arrived, Percy told Bruce, that she has planned to meet a friend and she will be back at dinner, he agreed to let her go

As the third day arrived, Percy told Bruce, that she has planned to meet a friend and she will be back at dinner, he agreed to let her go. The girl walked to the nearest connection to the beach and swam to Atlantis.

At Atlantis she was as welcomed as ever, even if most of them don't know, she is the Princess of the sea. A guard brought her to Orin who already waited for her. "Hello Percy, if I may ask, where is your costume?" She smiled. "It's right here." The princess told him and pointed at her ring before tapping it.

After she tapped it, it changed to a white, blue, and black dress with a hood that covered her upper half of the face, black leggings, and a mask to cover the lower half of her face. "You look wonderful princess, but wouldn't all that covering of your face hinder you?" The king asked respectfully.

(Imagine the Grey parts on her shoulders and arms are white and blue gloves on her hand)

"No, it's enchanted, I can breathe as good as without the mask and I can see through the hood. Also, the hood never will fall from my face if I don't want it. At times I am at the base, I will take the mask off my face, or will take down the hood, but the ones I don't want to recognize me won't recognize me. Even if they take a picture, it will make my face blurry. And thanks to Aphrodite, I can change my look as I like so I won't wear this the whole time." She told him with a smile on her face.

"Good, we should go now. Kaldur will be with the team, and he doesn't know about you. So, if you don't want him to know he won't." After he said that, they were off.