Death anniversary

Dick walked towards Percy's room. Alfred asked him to tell Percy, dinner is ready.

As he stood in front of Percy's door, he could hear the soft sound of crying. After the boy knocked, he stepped inside. "Percy, are you okay?" But the letter came into his sight. "Wait, it is the time of the year, isn't it?"

Percy nodded with teary eyes, and he walked towards her to hug her. The two siblings sat there for a while as Dick tried to comfort his sister. "Percy, do you feel comfortable to come downstairs for dinner, or should I bring you something upstairs?"

She tried to speak normal. "I want to be alone for a while, please. Could you just place a few blue cookies and pommes with mayo in front of my door?" He smiled gently at her. "Okay. I will do it. But please don't be in here all weekend. Bruce and I both know how you feel and will do our best to comfort you."

"Thanks Dick. I won't sit in here all weekend, but I want to be alone now. See you later." Dick walked out and down to Bruce and Alfred. "I will bring her some Cookies and pommes. It is the time." Both nodded understanding and decided to visit the grave tomorrow.

It was September 12th, the day Sally Jackson died. Percy decided to visit the grave today. She wore a black skirt, leatherjacket and crop-top with chains, leather gloves and plateau boots with chains. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she wore black make-up.

The ravenette decided to sneak out and took her window

The ravenette decided to sneak out and took her window. Only leaving a note on her bed. After about ten minutes walking, she reached a flower-shop. "Hello, could I please get a dozen daisies?" The cashier turned to her. "Of course, this would make five dollars." Percy paid and walked out with the flowers.

Another ten minutes passed, and she reached the graveyard. She knelt down at her mother's grave and spoke up. "Hey mom, I hope you are good and have fun in Elysium. I am sure you didn't end at the fields. Hopefully, you met my friends and all of you are safe.-" Percy was about to continue as she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Percy? What are you doing-"

Nico stopped as soon as he saw the grave. "Wait, you don't live with your mom?" The girl turned around to see her cousin through her tear strained face. "H-hey Nico. Yes, today is the tenth anniversary of my mom's death. Honestly, I should have expected to meet you here."

The boy nodded. "Yes, sometimes I can hear people who speak to death people. I heard your voice and decided to look for you." Percy stood up and hugged her cousin. "Thanks for your concern, Neeks." He gave a hallow laugh. "You know if I this wouldn't be under these circumstances, I would tease you about wearing a skirt."

His attempt succeeded she gave a happy chuckle. "I think I have a little gift for you. Give me a minute." Nico shadow-travelled away. Percy turned back to the grave and spoke a little bit longer, until Nico made himself noticeable again. "Percy, father allowed me my request." He walked a bit away from the graves together with Percy.

After a while he stopped and began to summon someone. Percy's eyes went wide as he named the person. "M-mom?" The woman nodded. "Yes, my sea star. Look at you, you became such a beautiful young lady." She said with tears in her eyes. Percy turned to Nico. "Thank you, Nico." He smiled at the two females. "No problem. You can talk to each other for about ten minutes. I can't hold her for longer. I will give you some space."

Nico walked away, leaving Percy and Sally with each other. Ten minutes later, Nico came again. "I am sorry, but Mrs. Jackson has to leave now. But maybe I can bring sometimes a few letters." Both nodded.

Sally brushed her hand on Percy's cheek even if she couldn't touch her daughter. "Goodbye Percy. I love you." With this she vanished. Percy turned once again to Nico and hugged him. "Thank you so much Nico. But I have to go now." He let her go and she ran away.

Alfred opened the door to Percy's room, only to find it empty. On her bed he saw a note.

Hey Alfred, I wanted to visit moms grave but (no offense) with dad together, I wouldn't get to be alone. I'm sorry for not telling you, but you and dad would have insisted for someone to accompany me. I think I will be back around noon.

The man chuckled and walked downstairs to Bruce and Dick, as soon as he managed to decrypt the note. "Masters, Percy is out. She will be back around noon." They acknowledged this information ad began to work on a few cases as Batman and Robin.

Like she said, Percy came back at noon and looked... happy? "Hey Percy. Are you okay?" Dick asked her as he saw her. "Yes, I am as okay as I can be today. Alfred, can we please eat in mom's favourite restaurant today?"

The man looked at her with a soft smile. "I think this should be possible." The day went on. In the evening, the four residents of Wayne-manor, drove to the restaurant Percy wanted. Needless to say, the press was all over.