Every one needs to rest sometimes

The day after the gala was simply spent in relaxing and, for the others, making sure, Percy is okay.

Percy woke up at the next morning and got dressed in simple black jeans, white T-shirt, black convers, and a black leatherjacket. As she walked downstairs, she was greeted by a cooking M'gann. "Morning." "Morning Percy, how are you?" The redhead asked. "Good, thanks." Dick and the team came downstairs still looking pretty tired.

"I will meet up with a friend today and make a sleepover at her place, okay? I think I will be back in about two or three days." The team agreed. "Percy, you can go, but you have to send a call once a day to let us know you are good." Percy thanked them and ran off to 'pack' and headed outside.

As Percy ran off, the team began to talk to each other. "Uh, do you think we should check on the cave? And maybe look if Riptide or Robin are back?" Artemis asked. "Sounds good, but what is with Dick?"

"If you just go for a few hours, I can take care of myself. And if something is up, I can call Wally, he gave me his number." They looked at each other uncertain. "Well, we will call you to make sure you are okay and come back in about two hours." Kaldur said. "Good, bye." And the five teens walked out.

Percy Changed her outfit by thought and ran to the next Zeta-tube. As she stood in front of it, Robin came down. "Hello Riptide, what are you doing here? I thought you were on a special mission. And don't you come from Atlantis?" He asked her curious.

"I have relatives on the surface, and after I finished my mission, I decided to visit my family on land. My King allowed me to. Today I planned on going to the mountain, so I wanted to catch the nearest Tube. Do you have more questions?"

The boy shook his head. "No, I was just curious, does that mean I will see you more often near Zetas in Gotham?" She sighed. "Yes, I think I will go to school on the surface too. My family wants me to have more opinions for my future so, we might see each other on some Tubes. Now let's go, we won't let them wait."

Robin agreed and both of them stepped in and got to the mountain. They were greeted by M'gann who was making cookies. "Hey! How are you? Do you want a cookie?" Riptide laughed. "Sure, it will be interesting to try new ones."

M'gann, Conner and Robin looked at her weirdly. "Uh- how will you eat a cookie through the mask? It covers your face." Robin told her. Tide laughed. "It will very simple. I take it off. My aunt, who gave me this costume, managed to make an enchantment on it. People can only remember the features in my face if I want them to. If I don't want to, you won't remember the form of my mouth, or nose or anything else. Also, I can change my eye colour and hair, so I can put down my mask and hood if I want without anyone of you noticing how I really look. This will be very good for missions." Their mouths hung open.

"Okay, that's cool, I guess. If you don't mind me asking, do you use a voice changer? And if yes, how will you use it without mask?" Rob asked her. "I use a voice changer, but it will also work without mask. Thanks to a certain technic from my friend." After a few more questions about Riptides outfit, the four of them sat down in the Living room and played a few games.

About thirty minutes later, the girl with the hood stood up. "Guys, I have to do something around here. If a mission is about to be assigned, tell me. See you in about an hour." And she ran off to the exit, as Artemis, Wally and Kaldur walked in. "What's up with tide?" Wally asked the other three. "I don't know, we played a few games, suddenly she jumped up and told us she has something to do. Then she ran off." M'gann told Wally.

Kaldur sighed. "Did you play videogames?" They nodded. "Don't worry she should be back in around one hour if nothing happens." Everyone shrugged and decided to do their normal things.

The girl came back and Kaldur rushed to her while speaking in Atlantean. "Are you okay? What monsters did you fight? Do you need Water?" Riptide sighed as she hugged him. "Kal, I'm fine. There were just a few Kellie's, Mrs. O'Leary's and Steno and Eureal. But water would be great." The boy rushed off and came back with a glass of water. "Thanks, I should be totally fine in five minutes."

Kaldur wanted to say something to her, but Batman interrupted him. "Team, to the mission room." They did as he said.