Team, meet Oracle

„How could that happen?!" Wally screamed while the six of them flew with the Bioship to the cave at top speed.

Riptide had to do something for Aquaman so she couldn't come to the mission. Robin currently laid at a makeshift medical bed unconscious and with many injuries. Ten minutes later they arrived and immediately passed the boy to Black Canary so the older hero could treat their little brother.

Batman came as soon as he received a message from the older bird-themed-hero. She only told him to come to the cave as soon as possible but didn't say anything else. "Team, what happened?" He asked.

Wally looked nervous but took a step forward. "Well, we were investigating like you told us to but there was an ambush and we fought. As we finally knocked all out, we saw Robin fighting the big boss. The man shot him in the side and Rob had many bruises and injuries. We immediately ran to him and took him to the Bioship. He is now with Black Canary who treats him."

Batman glared at them before he took out a communicator. "Batman to Oracle, are you there, Oracle?" He asked, confusing most teens. They didn't know who 'Oracle' was.

But Wally began to look scared for some reason they didn't know. He feared what Percy would do to him for not protecting her brother, as he promised her once he found out she helped her family now.

"Oracle listening. What do you need Batman?" A girls-voice asked. She sounded concerned.

Because of Orin insisting on her coming to Atlantis and being part of the conference that took place, she couldn't come.

She currently sat in the Batcave and did the weekly paperwork her dad, Poseidon, and Orin gave her. Now she feared by the sound of her dad's voice, that something happened to Dick.

Her gut-feeling also told her something happened. "Come to the cave. We need your medical abilities to heal Robin. Be here as soon as possible." The Dark knight informed her and immediately were rustling sounds heard. "I assume I have to wear a mask. Where are Rob's spare ones?" She asked. "Yes, you need to wear a mask. In the second drawer of the left side from the top."

The line went dead and two minutes later, the Zetas announced an arrival. Recognized: Oracle B001 A girl stepped out and immediately turned to Batman. "B, how do I get to him?" She asked to which Batman just motioned her to follow him.

The team decided to see what she would do and followed them. Oracle immediately told Canary what to do and got to work herself. They stood there dumbstruck and questioning how a young girl can do something like that so easily. What nobody could see were the drops of sweat that formed on her forehead as she controlled her brothers blood to flood normally and not leave his body and keeping his circulation going.

After about thirty minutes, she came out of the room with a smile on her lips. "He is fine. Robin just needs to sleep. But there won't be any long-term consequences. D-Batman, I will stay here to make sure nothing will happen and to be there for him when he wakes up."

Her voice sounded exhausted though none of the others could blame her. The dark knight nodded while talking with glances to her.

You don't need to keep the fact about our relation as a secret. You never fight and nobody beside Wally, who knows who we are knows you. He told her to which she nodded, leaving the team to wonder how they can communicate like that.

"Thank you, Oracle. Tell me when he wakes up. I will be here and bring some stuff over. Until then Agent A will be informed and will probably make some cookies." Oracle nodded again and hugged Batman. Much to the by standing teenagers' surprise. "Bye dad. See you later."