10.

———present

real life +
social media

When Venti woke up, he decided like every other morning to put on a mask. That facade that would get him always through the day. To try and get along with her even though, that he'd hope not having to interact.

Besides, to pretend you were less knowledgeable than you were was a advantage to him. Many mistook him for something he wasn't, which was useful to trick others.

As for the masking his feelings about her, in front of her, he would have to do that, until further notice.

Hopefully, there would be no heavy conversations in her presence. He'd prefer to avoid bringing up the scars of the past and ripping them open again .

After breakfast, he got ready for any appointment that would be planned by her. He couldn't hide the hint of surprise when his phone had received a notification. Venti was captured by curiosity and got up to grab his phone.

When he was about to read the message he received, he heard a faint good morning from Y/n. So the others were most likely already, and among them, her voice was quiet but the most noticeable out of all.

He kept quiet, minding his own business as he viewed those messages.

The homies ❤ + sister 😒

naku weed
I have a question: Do we have Y/n in here?

mr. silent
WAIT

actually, no,
I don't think so????

mr. grumpy
He's right, actually

naku weed
You actually texted again, xiao?

I'm surprised the last time I saw you sending us a message was 3 months ago 🤨

starbucks venti
he's probably just a simp for Aether HAHA

mr. grumpy
shut the fuck up, venti

starbucks venti
try me, that'll never
happen 😎

I mean who would when YOUR FRIEND IS A SIMP HAHAHA

mr. grumpy
why do I even bother?

mr. silent
you care 😗

naku weed
obviously lmao

starbucks venti
oh and kazoo we don't have her in the gc, go ahead add her. it would be alright ig with me but I mean..

LET'S GO THEN ALL OF US CAN TEASE AETHER 🤩

mr. grumpy

I don't agree

that's a horrible idea, you idiot.

naku weed
you rarely agree with
when venti is being extra

starbucks venti
EXCUSE ME OMG WHAT DID I DO TO YOU NOW??? :((((

mr. silent