19.

———present

Later, the others were still missing basically. Well more getting into details, they were occupied with some business, which was a important matter to them. As those 3 were still out of sight you two made it yourselves comfortable with a bottle of fruit juice.

In a fast speed through not much verbal communication it was clarified where to do what.

You let yourself awkwardly slide on the couch. You let a relieved sigh escape your mouth as it departed out of your lips you raised a brow. Frowning at the male beside you.

"God can you just stop silently judging me?" you laughed, departing from your expression before. Instead you threw him a dirty look.

He throwned, raising a eyebrow. While a nice feeling His smile grew on the inches of his lips. "I'm not judging you, just observing." He smed, a light 'ehe' coming out which was his signature phrase.

You scoffed not believing him. Since he seemed pmce again to be not serious with you.

As you made eye contact, something in your body made you stay still. Frozen in place. Just gazing into those wide big soft big green eyes. They were magical, similar to big marbles you'd enjoy playing with as a child. One which you admired to love, because they wore the eye color your first love that which the wind born boy had.

You huffed, "That'll end up as judging."

He let out a scoff filled with hurt which was just acting as it. "How could you say that? After all those years of friendship." he pouted. His eyes widened similar to those of a puppy making sad sounds.

Knowing him though, he wasn't hurt.

"Oh shut up!" you said laughing, nudging him in the shoulder. Not very hard, but rather light which was similar to a sodt pillow hitting in that spot. Then he ended up laughing as well which lightened the room clearly up.

His eyes would sparkle similar to a star when talking about something of his passion. Which made it now and back then so unbelievable precious to you.

You pursed your lips, trying to look away as it started to feel embarrassing.

"This is awkward.." you mumbled. Sinking in the next pillow that was found nearby. You turned a bit with your face in it, facing now the male.

"You're just awkward!" He teased poking your nose gently. The short lived touch found itself melting into your skin. Now listed in to be one of the best things ever if not the best thing. Yet you knew, there was no way that those feelings could come back by just being close with him again.

"Hm never thought about that and how this offends me" you joked. He laughed, looking at you. His smile, that was so sweet unbelievable how you were able to live without the sight.

A short pause of silence broke in. The breathing was clearly to filter out in between those empty stares in the room. Filled with thoughts that would overwhelm anyone at some point. However the pause going on where no one dared speaking was soon to be departed.

You sighed, leaning against his shoulder. You nuzzled in his arm. Not speaking for a moment and letting everything, every single thought sink in.

"I really missed you, you know." you mumbled, your voice neither clear nor loud. Just a soothing calm sound.

Which strangely enough, gave him enough rest, he was with you. You were okay, you were fine. You were in the same room. Safe and sound.

This was what he defined as freedom, when he was with the people he loved in safe and sound.

Everything at once seemed so okay. No incoming storm was there, just a couple of friends finally getting their well deserved moment. Just as if there was no interruption in the universe.

A short melody that lived rant free in his head came out of his mouth. As he realized how he hummed it quietly he broke it for a second, but noticed the soft smile on the corners of your lips.

That was a sign for him, enough of a motivation to keep going. His smile grew stronger just by the peaceful sight of you.

Somehow even if that did sound indeed clingy and the most cliché, it was adorable.

——✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE;
Short filler chapter because I am building up something with the other chapters. Don't worry more regular updates come hopefully soon