18.

---present

That morning, you went to go ahead and do one of your first official meetings for the manager of 4nemo. You were a slightly if not very nervous. Every feeling you felt either itched or ripped on your stable coping mechanisms.

You sighed as you entered the building. The moment it fell in your eyesight you were taken back. The whole office was HUGE.
You had no words that moment- you were simply to stunned to speak.

That very exact nervous feeling arose once again as you were greeted by various people who worked under the company who had them under sponsorship basically.

As soon as you entered, you hadn't wait to long until the attendants who you should speak with coming from the higher ups. There was already on first sight something about them. Nothing positive actually- there was this bad sensation going through your whole entire body.

You gave them a forced smile, which by choice wouldn't have lasted long. But you were in need of the money- and you didn't want to ruin 4nemo's good reputation.

As the meeting seemed to continue at a fast pace, there were repeatedly certain moments you were considering they tried to manipulate you to get more advantages by far than it was agreed upon. There was no intention in soothing your soul. To lie to yourself to not rage on the inside.

In you was boiling anger put back since months- actually it was around one or two years. The time passed rapidly since you've gotten support for the mental health issues you had and still sometimes had to fight on those bad days, we're everything could be perfect yet something would manage manage to make your skin itch and your blood pressure shoot high when anxious thoughts would step into that part of the brain department.

However you went ahead and tried to fix whatever was going on in your head. Since now was the least situation to be falling into panic or anger.

You kept your eyes darted on the man and woman. "Mrs, no I mean Ms. L/n would you agree on the terms and sign this?" he said, placing the most charming fake smile on his lips that you had seen in a while. The use of it as for what you've figured out was to get innocent business employees to fall for this.

You took the papers in your hand. While your hands held it tight, you read through it carefully. You raised your gaze. With your eyes meeting those of the woman. "Oh.. I apologize, but who told you I was signing?" you said with a sudden coldness in your voice. The attitude you kept until now completely vanished.

They were in visible shock. Which was obvious as the woman's eyes turned wide.

The man was the first to react verbally, "Why you-" he exclaimed loud, but the female nudged him.

"I changed my mind. This is nothing but a bad attempt of a scam." you said clearly, with a calm facial expression remaining.

"..you bitch" the woman mumbled quietly.

You raised your head looking at them, "Oh what was that?" You raised a brow.

"Nothing." she cleared her throat.

You went over to the desk and pushed a button. "Security, you can come in now." calling the security guards in the office.

"Take them with you. I feel unsafe around them and they're behaving unprofessional as well as trying to scam us." you said.

Looking after them with a long gaze which was filled with slight worries.

Deciding to end up finishing work and calling it a day was the best possible outcome for you.

- ☆ -

When you arrived after a longer period at home, a heavy burdensome feeling took some big space in your body. You felt as if your smooth movements were getting harder to control.

There was just this empty feeling inside of you. Making you feel guilty. A sigh escaped your lips as you got out of your coat. Out of your shoes you found yourself even faster and afterwards the way lead you into the living room. You breathed deep in and xollevyed everything from another perspective again.

You let yourself fall in the couch and close your eyes. Whike remaining peaceful and quiet. No single presence to interrupt yourself while calming your emotions fron those people.

"Hello my friend!"

"JESUS CHRIST-" you exclaimed.

Your eyes shot up faster than it was able for the eye to process the light which would switch on. Placing a hand on your heart as you were sitting there entirely awake and shocked. The adrenaline went through your blood in a negative way. It lead to less pleasant feelings. Your heart beat like a drum in your ears.

That voice that has suddenly seemed to appear behind you was turning your blood cold from shock.

"Holy shit you really got me there." You remarked. Your head was turned to the male.

A small innocent smile was displayed on his face. It curved into the inches of his lips like it would be carved in a statue.

"You seem a bit down, what happened?" he asked empathetic.

You smiled, turning your head rowards the ceiling, "it's- nothing big just some of those business people making me uncomfortable and- you know I stood up for myself. I did it for the group and for the economics of it, a scam would've not brought us far." you continued explaining invested. He listened to every single word that might be feeling like it wasn't important. But it every single one was to him.

He climbed over the couch to slide into the seat next beside you. "Are you feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes but no those assholes tried playing with me- only with security I got them off my neck."

A nod by a smile followed on that.
"Than I'm glad you're not hurt. The others went out by the way, I didn't feel like it." You nodded and kept quiet for a second.

--✧・゚: ★,。・::・゚☆
RAINEE's NOTE;
HOLY CHEESUS WTF AHHAHAHA
LMAO I JUST FORGOT TO UPDATE EVEN THO THAT I ACTIVELY PLANNED THIS BOOK