𝑃𝑜𝑝𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑒

They followed Sarah as she led the towards a door with chains. Ethan began fiddling with the lock until Camille pushed him out of the way, wanting to see if she could do it. She grabbed the chains, using her vampire powers to break the chain before pushing the steel door open.

Camille smiled to herself before returning to walk next to Benny who had his spell book in his hands. He showed her a spell, wanting to know if she knew what it said.

"Let's get this party started." Sarah said.

"Huh, hey, guys." Benny said, getting their attention as he looked through the spell book in his hands.

"If I'm reading this correctly, apparently there's a spell here that just makes all the vampires just vanish." Camille said, her voice showing how bored she was.

Ethan went to inform them that Camille was a vampire as well and the spell might make her disappear along with the others, but Benny had stopped him by stuttering out, "fera bat sententium neophoetus." There was flash of smoke and light that emitted from the spell book, but once the smoke cleared, the spell book was gone.

"Oh." Camille realized. "I did read that wrong."
_____________________________
Benny and Camille were standing in front of the counter for concessions, waiting for the signal.

"Hey, can I get you two something?" The lady who was working at the concessions asked, a helpful smile on her face.

"Yes." Camille gasped, wanting popcorn.

"I, uh... oh." Benny looked around as he thought about it. "What the heck. Get me an extra large jumbo bucket of popcorn with extra salt, extra butter, and extra popcorn." Life's short, right?" He gave the girl the money for the popcorn.

"She's cute." Camille muttered, loud enough for only Benny to hear.

"Yeah. Popcorn babe." Benny said, trying to hide his jealousy. The concession worker had came back over to them, handing Camille the popcorn. Benny tried to hide his annoyance as Camille complimented the girl on her hair. He looked down at his phone when he felt it vibrate, pulling his arm around Camille's shoulder so she could see the text from Ethan. 'Holy water patched in. Plan B ready.'

Camille stuffed some popcorn in her mouth, knowing she probably wouldn't have any popcorn after the plan was over with. They continued eating their popcorn as they waited for the premiere to start. "Oh, sorry about making you lose your spell book." Camille apologized, realizing she hadn't done so earlier.

"It's fine. We'll figure it out." Benny said, waving it off. Camille went to say something else, but was cut off by panic filling the room as people ran out and vampires began to surround the snack bar.

"Benny!" Camille yelled, getting the boy's attention.

"Oh! Evil you are." Benny said, pushing Camille closer before whipping his lightsaber out and handing one to Camille.

"Toast you shall be!" Camille laughed, showing her fangs.

"A witch and a vampire, that is so hot." Benny said as he looked to Camille.

"Here. Don't let anything with fangs get to close." Camille said to the concession girl. "Besides me of course." She winked, dropping a nerf gun on the counter before walking towards the theatre, Benny following after her. The two of them peeked around the curtain, seeing Ethan whispering something in a boy vampire's ear before walking away and dropping a necklace.