| Mixed Feelings |

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Shehzad

The door to my office burst open and I looked up, annoyed.

A middle-aged drunk man stumbled into my room, his eyes red. I recognised him almost immediately and I stood up, unfazed.

Arif Jamal rushed in after him. "Shehzad, I'm sorry. He just barged in..."

"It's okay. Just call security." I told him, calmly, before turning to the inebriated man. "Farid Shah, I'm surprised and impressed at your audacity to turn up to my office." 

The father of Jibran Shah pointed a finger at me in warning. "I will k-kill you, you son of a..."

"Well known judge who has put away a lot of a*****es like you and your offspring? Yes, I'm exactly that." I walked over to him and wrinkled my nose at the disgusting stench. "I don't celebrate death, but on the day of your son's hanging, I treated myself to a delicious meal at a top class restaurant." I smirked at him, crossing my arms over my chest, even though my heart was burning with rage. F***ers like him raised kids that ended up murdering innocent people.

"I will make you pay for my s-s-son's death!" He almost fell over, but grabbed onto a nearby chair.

"Just like I made him pay for my brother's death." I looked at him. "A life for a life, that's only fair, Farid Shah. Now get the f**k out of here before I kick your a** so hard that you won't be able to sit for a week." 

"I will kill all your family members, well all that you have left." He chuckled. "What's that pretty wife of yours called, the one who came on TV and..." 

I grabbed him by the lapels and shoved him hard against the wall. He was a heavy man, but he was drunk and so he lost his balance. His head banged hard against the wall with a satisfying sound. "You even think about looking in her direction and I will murder you with my bare hands, and wipe your blood all over your son's grave so that father and son can unite in death." 

Maybe I shouldn't be saying things like this, but his son killed my brother, which resulted in my father's death as well. 

He smirked at me. "I won't back down until you suffer for my son's death." 

"Pretty courageous of you to come into a lawyer's office to threaten him." I growled. "But try your best, Farid Shah. But remember, you and your son both thought that he was invincible, and look where he is now." 

"Killing your brother was the best thing that he did." He hissed.

 A punch landed on his eye before he could blink. I lost all my cool, and I kept repeatedly punching him, his jaw, in his stomach. Throwing him onto the ground, I began to kick him, wanting to beat the life out of him the way his son and his friends must have beaten Bhai.

"Shehzad!" Jeet appeared out of nowhere and pulled me back, while security guards lifted Farid off the floor, ready to drag him out. "He's not worth it, man. Let the law take care of him." 

The guards dragged Farid out of here, who kept shouting threats at me.

"Stay calm, man." Jeet told me, holding me by the arms.

But rage had possessed me and I lost it. I freed myself from his grip, grabbed a paperweight from the the table, tossing it towards the doorway, smashing it in the process. Swiping my arm across the desk, I threw everything on the floor, including my laptop.

"Shehzad!" 

"WHY DO F***ERS LIKE HIM GET TO LIVE?!" I yelled. I kicked a chair, sending it flying halfway across the room.