| Bee |

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Filler chapter as I've been very busy, but I wanted to release something for you guys.

*

MATURE SCENE AHEAD

Bia

"Shez?" 

"No."

"Come on." 

"No." 

"One more time." 

He sighed, his bare chest rising up and down as he lay on the bed with his arms folder underneath his head. "Bee, I have a reputation to maintain." 

"You're in your bedroom! Your reputation is safe with me." I grinned as I sat straddling him.  

He closed his eyes and said through gritted teeth, "My Honey Bee." 

I giggled. "Perfect! My next aim is to get you to call me your Queen Bee, but I think we need to reach at least out first anniversary for that." 

He unfolded his arms and clasped our hands together, palm-to-palm. "Why are you such a dork, Bee?" 

"I'm adorable, don't deny it." I shrugged. 

He pulled me down, so I lay over him. Releasing my hands, he placed his hands on my waist. Our lips were just inches apart now.

The low rumble of thunder and the pitter patter of rain on our balcony door was creating beautiful sound effects in our bedroom. Earlier, I had opened the door to smell the scent of wet earth, something that I adored despite not being a fan of rain. Being from the UK, rain did not impress me, however in Pakistan, there seemed to be a different sort of magic about the usually miserable weather. 

I was wearing periwinkle cotton shorts and a white tank top, and the whole outfit seemed to perfectly fit my body, highlighting every curve well enough for Shehzad's eyes to regularly wander over me. I'd changed while he had been showering after work, and now he couldn't keep his hands- or lips- off me.

I rested my forehead against his, brushing our lips lightly together.

"Do you really love me?" He asked suddenly, surprising me.

"Do you doubt me?" 

"Doubt is the wrong word. Disbelief, more like it. You're such a cheerful, bright person, Ma Sha Allah, while I have so much baggage." He kissed my cheek.

"We all have baggage at some point in our lives. It's a part of being human." I sat up. "But that's what family does, we help each other handle this baggage to relive the other of the burden." I got off the bed and walked over to the balcony door again. It was dark outside, apart from the dim street lights which made the rain drops sparkle beautifully on our balcony doors, like a cloudless sky proudly displaying stars. 

Shehzad walked up behind me and put his hands on my hips as he began to kiss my neck and shoulders. 

I turned to face him, sliding my hands up his bare stomach, over his chest, onto his shoulders, before finally clasping them behind his neck. Standing on my tip-toes, I tilted my head back, staring at him with all the love inside me reflecting in my eyes. "You know my favourite Disney film is the animated and original version of Beauty and the Beast."

He looked surprised at this random topic. "The only Disney films that I could stand were the Peter Pan films. And with Maaz, I don't mind watching the other Disney Pixar films like Cars, the first The Incredibles, and the first Toy Story film."