| The Lawyer & The Bee |

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Shehzad

"Look, I know I'm getting paid to be your lawyer, but wasting time is not a part of my job description." I spoke furiously, as I jogged on the treadmill. "If I don't receive the documents that I require by eleven at night tonight, I'll assume that you'll be looking for another lawyer, and I will no longer be associated with your case." I had my Bluetooth earpiece in, with my phone resting in the pocket of my sports' trousers. Sweat poured down my torso, soaking my grey vest, and I stopped the machine, waiting for it to slow down before grabbing the bottle of water placed in the bottle holder. Ending the call by pressing the button on the earpiece, I got off the treadmill.

"Time wasting pieces of donkey s**t." I muttered, sitting down on a bench and taking a swig from the bottle.

My phone vibrated again, making my jaw clench in annoyance. Why were clients being clingy cry-babies today? I took my phone out, ready to end the call, but saw the name on my screen that made me smile.

📞 Bee 🐝

Sobia was calling.

"Assalam Alaikum..." I barely started to say.

"What's your trouser size?" She asked. "Walaikum Assalam, by the way."

"My trouser size?" I asked amused.

The gym around me wasn't busy at this time of the day, just a couple more guys in different areas.

"I am seeing this absolutely awesome pair of jeans, and I think they'll look great on you." She was currently in Packages Mall with Maheen Bhabi.

"I have plenty of jeans, Sobia. Thanks, anyway."

"Come on!" She insisted. "The mannequin is wearing the jeans and the jeans look good on it." 

"You're comparing me to a mannequin?" I smirked. "Enlighten me, Sobia, you think my a** would look good in those jeans?"

There was a brief silence.

"Cat got your tongue? Or was it Rani?" I grinned.

"Yes, your backside would look good in this, no doubt. You have a nice one." Her words made me speechless...again.

"You're saying that my a** is nice?" I managed to choke out a few moments later.

"Okay, your choice. I'll just guess your size then." With a hint of amusement in her voice, she ended the call.

Was that an intentional innuendo or am I too dirty minded?

*

Bia

Okay, I knew I was confident, but this was just something else.

How had I casually had such a conversation with Shez just now?

"Everything okay, Sobia?" Maheen Bhabi walked over to me, looking concerned.