Oh screw you

A/n

Hi everyone :)) did you miss me? Cause I missed you guys <33 I'm sorry for not updating a lot. I'm losing track of time and things but rn it's 5:113 am and I'm throwing my sleep schedule out the window for you guys <33 I love you all do much and thank you guys for all the support even though im away.

ALSO for the person who's in my twitch chat every stream named farel_karl or something to do with Karl Jacobs. Ily and Ty for coming to my streams bossman <33

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov

I woke up around 11am. Feeling my head on Gregory's chest, his shirt slightly unbuttoned- which sent my face in to full blown red. I stayed still until I heard him say

"Like what you see honey?" He said  looking down at me

(Also honey is a gender neutral nick name for ur lover, ik it is for two reasons. One I'm gay and other guys call me honey, two I read Creek south park fanfics and Craig calls tweek honey <33 )

"I- um. I was just i- shut up-" I said getting up from the bed.

"Whatever you say~"

"C'mon we have places to be dumbass" I said looking over to him.

"Oh careful with your words sunshine, you might give me a kink" he said looking over to me winking. (PLEASE IM DYING WRITING THIS 😭🤪)

"What's gotten into you- your way more flirty"

"Let's just say after you fell asleep I had a dream abo-"

"LA LA LA LA LA LA, MARRY HAD A LITTLE LAMB" I said trying to drown him out from his (sinful) words

(Also this ^^ part was based off a part from the movie Heather's, you might not know the movie but a part from the musical is a hit sound on tiktok, it's the "Vironica open the door please" lmao)

He chuckled as he re buttoned up his shirt.

"Okay well I'm gonna go downstairs and get mark and Avery ready" I said walking to the door.

"You say that like there kids and need help tying their shoes"

"You can't be talking, your the one with velcro straps down stairs dumbass-" I said leaving the room

"EY ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT SPONGE BOB THOUGHT ME NOTHING!!! THAT EPISODE DIDNT HELP AT ALL!" he said shouting from the room

"What ever superstar" I said giggling as I walked downstairs. I saw mark sitting on the couch watching a youtuber, I knew who it was the second I heard his voice. It was Eddie vr.

"Sooo~ Avery got you into Eddie?" I said sitting down beside him.

"Yeah, yeah- yeah she did" he said laughing a bit then looking back over to the screen.

"So did you and Gregory have sex last night?"

A/n

Hey guys sorry for the small chapter. It's now like 5:28 and I'm super tired :')) so I hope y'all lo enjoyed <333

Also wan you guys to know I now go by tweek :)) but I also still go by Gregory irl <33

*Mwah* kisses from your author who missed you cuties :))

*Huggies and snuggles* from your favorite clingy author <33