Blinding brown eyes

•°• Flash Back •°•
Y/N Pov:

"Over here y/n!!!! Come get me!!!!!" He said

I ran across the lawn chasing him as I grew closer and closer to him. My breath was growing stronger as I chased him. But he was a lot faster then me... And one year and older.

We were 10 back then, just living life playing around and having sleepovers. It was amazing, till it wasn't

•°• End Of Flashback •°•

I zoned back in to reality when I felt someone tug on my arm. Moving me through the Feild of wheat, it was him. hes been my bestfriend since we were 4,  our parents were really close since a young age. His name was Gregory, he was just a year older then me but we tend to just forget about that. He has brown eyes and short brown hair. He always had this calming presant around me, like the feeling of butterflies.

"C'mon y/n, we need to get home!" Gregory said pulling me through the Feild to our house, we lived in a apartment building, on different floors though. Gregory buzzed us into the building, running to the elevator in hopes to make it home on time. His mom was more strict then mine, she was always making sure he was home by 8- I'm sure she had good ententions to him.  Gregory and I ran to the elevator as he managed to press the button before me, he shot me a smile as we scooted in. The music played Nicely as we got to our floor, Gregory took me by my hand to my house. He always made sure I was home first just so nothing bad would happen to me.

We both stopped in front of my door.

"So... I'll see you later tonight right?" He said rubbing his neck. We always had sleepovers together.

"Yeah, come right when your done dinner! I have some of your clothes from last time, and don't worry my mom washed them."

"Sweet! Thanks y/n, I'll come right when I'm done I promise"

I opened my door a bit before turning around. I walked closer to him, and kissed him on his cheek gently. I could feel his face heat up as I turned around and walked towards my door.

"See you in a bit Gregory!" I said trying to hide my blushing. Closing the door leaving him walking back to his house flustered and red.

*YESSSS! OMG I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT- calm down y/n be cool, your 14 not 11.*

I walked into my bedroom making sure everything was cleaned up and the bed was made. My parents didn't mind me and Gregory sleeping in the same bed, since we used different blankets. He had his own, it was always on my bed. Never loosing his sent, just sitting at the end of my bed. It was a dark navy blue, it was very fluffy. I often would hug myself in his blanket when my parents were arguing at eachother, it brought me comfort... I never told him though, he would think I was weird.

"Y/N DINNERS READY" My dad shouted from the dining room. I could smell the pizza *again dad... Really.?*, My dad never had time to make a proper dinner, since my mom was never home cause of work he couldn't make dinner. He left work around 9:40 just a bit after Gregory would normally get here.

We both sat in silence eating our pizza, we never really talked since mom started to work later. We didn't have anything in common- at all. He never really was fond of the things I was into, he was only into cars, metal, and basically anything he could take apart then mend into something else. Not something I really liked doing. I stood up to go throw out my paper plate and go back to my room when I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door opening it to see Gregory, his hair was all brushed and he was wearing new fresh and clean clothes. He looked adorable...

"H-hey y/n!" He said clearly remembing the last thing that happened between us before he went home. Pink spreaded across his face over his nose making him look like he had a small sunburn on his nose.

"Hey Greg's.." I didn't know what to say to him, considering the last time I saw him I made him red as a tomato. "Well don't just stand there bozo, come in."

He giggled as I pushed him through the door. Walking him towards my bedroom, and plopping down on the bed. Gregory did the same. As soon as he sat down he started picking at his nails, something only did when he was nervous.