Could we take it slower

A/n hey guys. It's me again. I'm back with another chapter >:) also I'm writing this in my construction class. I finally slept and feel good :) I think I'm happy, like I feel like I can do things. But I did have a bad day yesterday, my "friend" touched me infront of my other friend, he touched me after I said stop. So yeah I was assaulted for the second time by on of my "friends". But my other friend comforted me after he left. I'm okay now, but I think I'm working past it.

Y/n's pov:

"At least we have eachother"

"Yep.."I sighed " I have to go home now, my roommates probably waiting for me"

"Oh.. ok, do you want a drive home?" He said springing up " I can drive you there if you don't wanna walk"

"No, no. It's okay, I can walk there." I said picking up my coat

"Okay.." he said slowly standing back, fixing his position.

"Bye Gregory!" I said walking to the door, placing my coat on.

I slowly closed the door behind me, not waiting for a goodbye back. I opened Google maps on my phone and started walking, opening Spotify and hit play on "Sun goes down" by lil Naz x. The sky slowly started to darken as clouds fell over the sky, making the sun slowly disappear into what used to be day and now is night. I could feel a drop hit my hand, then another, then more, and more, and now it was pouring. My h/c was now soaked along with my coat. I started sprinting towards the way my home is, but I would be drenched by the time I got there. I quickly opened my phone up again and told Avery to come pick me up. But as soon as my text hit sent, my phone shut off. Not turning back on.

I was doomed. I'd be there till the morning, how was Avery gonna find me. I remembered that Avery had a tracker on my phone, ever since it was last stolen from some old man. I slowly sat down on the street light that was near by, sitting down on the soaking wet floor.

I quickly got up when I heard the sound of a car pull up. I looked at the car, not knowing who's car it was.

"Hey there. Where'd ur make out mango? Don't tell me he left you" a man's voice said as the car window pulled down..

It was mark.

His blonde hair swayed to the one side, just a bit over his glasses. (I told you guys who it was but you didn't listen, now you really know who it is. Also sorry that it's not Marky moo :[ ) he slowly pulled down his mask, looking more at me.

"C'mon get in, I can drive you to your house" he said unlocking the car "and don't worry about the seats, it's my friends car anyways"

I mean yeah duh it was his friends car, it was a Fricken boogatie (idk how to spell it, dont come at me, you know what car I mean )

I got in his car drenched, He laughed.

"Sorry.."

"No, no. It's okay I promise, this is kinda pay back to my friend. His name's Toby, I lost a bet to him. So this is payback to him" he said starting to drive towards my house ( you showed him were you live cause u guys used to be friends )

"What did you lose?"

"$100"

"Oh shit." I said looking over to him

•°•Time skip Brough by Mark•°•

We pulled up to my house. I could see the lights on, Avery was home. I slowly walked out of the car. Before shutting the door I turned around to mark.

"I- hey thanks.... I was wondering, do you want to come in? Like just as a thanks...?" I said smiling

"I don't know y/n.. I don't wanna be a-"

"I have a roommate. She's a girl"

"Coming!" I heard him say as he scrambled out of the car, fixing his hair "do I look good?"

"Yeah. You look great mark, and don't worry. She's got pretty low standards"

"Sweet"

A/n hey guys :)) I wrote the last part of this in hair and cosmetics class, also there's a blizzard outside and my hair froze. Welp now I'ma go draw and listen to music :D hope you guys liked this chapter!!!!!

*Mwah* kiss from your favorite Gregory x reader author :))