knocking on a future

A/n
HEY GUYS!!! THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR MY MICHEAL AFTON X READER IS OUT :DDD GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Y/n's pov:

Me and mark walked up to the door. Ringing the doorbell, I watched mark fix his hair for the fifth time.

The door opened.

"Y/n!!!! Your home :D" Avery said hugging me. " And who's this..?"

"This is my friend Mark, I invited him over for the night cause of the weather and everything. And speaking of the weather can we go in now I'm soaked" I said pushing past her and dragging them both inside. "Welcome to our humble abode mark"

"Thanks. It looks great y/n" he said looking around at the photos.

"Soo..." Avery said sitting down in the sofa " you guys wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, I'm down" mark said sitting beside her

"Im Actually gonna go shower and get dressed, I'm kinda tired. But you guys have fun" I said winking as I walked up stairs towards the bathroom. I could hear them both giggle as I walked away.

Marks pov:

"So what you wanna watch?" I said looking over at Avery, she was pretty cute to be honest. But I was a gentleman so I kept my cool, knowing that I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Wanna watch YouTube? There's this guy that I've been watching, he plays Minecraft and he's really funny!" Avery said opening YouTube and searching up a guy's name. She pulled up a guy named Eddie vr. "Oh my god I love this guy, he does these really funny videos with his friends." She started ranting about this Eddie guy. I could feel my eyes slowly start to close to her soft voice, but I kept my eyes open.

I got a wake up call when I heard the door bell ring, I opened my phone and checked what time it was.

"Who rings a doorbell at 11:38pm-" I said walking towards the door leaving Avery on the sofa, she watched from a far.

I slowly opened the door to find a boy standing there soaked in water. I didnt know who it was till I took a closer look at him, it was Gregory. He was drenched in water.

"Gregory? What are you doing here? Your gonna get sick!" I said shoving him in the house.

Gregory walked into the house, making his way up the stairs. I didnt know where he was going, but he ran upstairs.

Y/n's pov:

I got out of the shower and rapped a towel around me as I stood and looked at myself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. I walked into the room opening my drawers looking for clothes. I quickly turned around when I heard my door barge open.

I saw Gregory standing there drenched and dripping water, he ran over to me and placed his hands on my cheek and shoved his lips on mine. Pulling me into a intence kiss...

"Please next time don't leave before I say goodbye, I don't want to lose you again"

A/n

Hi guys!!! How are you all :)) sorry if I haven't been writing a lot. I'm loosing confidence in school, writing, and just myself in total. But I'm trying! I'm working on my happyness and I'm doing well. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, also friendly reminder the first chapter of my Micheal x reader is out rn!!!! Love you guys and thank you for the support :D

*MWAH* your rough and intence kiss for Gregory >;)