Stuck in place

Y/n's pov

I couldn't sleep. I just sat on the bed looking at the door. Was he awake? No he couldn't be- no it's to late. Thoughts were flooding through my head as I thought about him.

I got up and started walking to the door, I opened it and went towards his room. Raising my hand to knock on, I was about to place my hand on the door when it opened. Gregory stood there like he was about to leave his room too. We both stood there for about 5 seconds before...

Gregory placed his hands in my check and moved in, placing his lips against mine. I didn't know how to react- I was happy and screaming at the same time. I lead in to the kiss as he pulled me into his room, us still continuing to make out. (A/n: hahaha father, where are you now >:]] )

Gregory was being calm, but I could tell he had been wanting to kiss me for a while, and honestly so have I (A/N this is for all y'all who said they should kiss :] also technically ur kissing me rn too ;]] )  I just let Gregory take the lead as we both sat down on his bed, continuing to kiss. We eventually stopped so we could breathe, earning a smile from him as he heard me try to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked." He said turning his head more to me

"Hey it's okay, you already did." (A/N: WHO EVER KNOWS WHAT REFERENCE THIS IS FROM THIS BOOK, UR MY FAVE)

"I'm sorry about, well you know your dad- that whole thing" he said " it really was my fault. I didn't really take in to fact how your dad would react and i-"

I kissed him, cutting him off from his (adorable) rambling. He leaned into the kiss placing his hand in mine as we sat at the edge of the bed.

He pulled apart. And smiled at me.

"Fuck your dad."
"Pfft- so who are you doing first me or my dad?"

A/N

WOOO A CHAPTERS OUT JUST BEFORE I GO TO SCHOOL!!!! HOPE YOU LOT LIKED IT AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THE NEXT ONE ❤️❤️❤️

*mwah* daily kiss from Greggy cause I love you :]