Sleeping stars :)

A/N I'm sorry guys I don't know what to write for this story :c I'm on a writer's block and I really don't want to end this story on a blank for you guys ;-; cause I love you all to deeply <33

Gregorys pov:

I could feel the whole world moving as we kissed eachother. They were amazing, making sure not to push on me.

Being honest... I never have kissed someone before, not including my mother. But I don't really talk about that.

I slowly pulled away from them, but they tried pushing back towards me. I giggled at them trying to continue our little makeout session. I tried pulling away again but they then bit my lip, it shocked me. They let go with wide eyes, taking their hands of my chest.

"I- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to, I just wanted to ki-" they started to say before I cut them off

"It's okay sunshine." I placed my hand in their cheek and placed a kiss on their lips, I bit the bottom one which made them giggle. I pulled away and winked at them as we both layed down, trying to catch our breath.

"I.. that was amazing." They said giggling into my chest. "Sorry that we couldn't have done that three years ago"

"I don't think your dad would have been happy to walk in on his kid making out with me" I said as a pushed my hand  through y/n's h/c hair.  They layed there head more into my chest. "I like this... I like this a lot"

"Me too.." y/n said as their voice trailed off as they closed their eyes. "Night superstar.."

I blushed, that word sending me into shock. (A/n Gregory with a praise kink 🤨🤨🤨 ) I heard their soft breathing, I slowly closed my eyes listening to the soft breathing of the human beside me.

"Night sunshine"

A/n ( kinda important )

IVE GOT YOU GUYS WITH A CHAPTER OF FLUFFS!!!!! I WROTE THIS IN MY CONSTRUCTION CLASS BESIDE MY FRIEND :))

I'm hoping you guys liked this chapter, I'm really trying to get rid of my writer's block for you guys :)) cause you guys really like this story and so do I.

ALSO if you correct my spelling. I'ma /ban /mute /block you ( /j )

Also, thank you all of you for reading this story. I've got like 10k reads on this story, I was thinking if you guy wanted to maybe you could head over to my twitch (which is Bilboze) and possibly drop a follow 🙏 you don't have to but It would mean a lot to me :3

Thank you guys so much for all the support. I love you all and I love you to the person with the tweek pfp :]]