There's that funny feeling

Hey a/n sorry for the late update guys. Stuffs been going on and sh happened to me... I'm so sorry guys. I've just been really depressed rn and I'm so sorry. But thank you for 1.58k reads guys, it means so much to me.

Y/n pov

I could feel my face go red as gregory finished his sentence. Did he really just say that- I didn't know how to react. I tried to play it off cool but I couldnt, he had just said I was his make out toy. I didn't know how to react to him. I stood there looking at the floor waiting for someone to respond.

"Woah greggy~ being sly. Nice. At least we know your not a pussy, you've got some game man." Mike said to Gregory. I found the nick name greggy cute, it was like a little pet name for him. I giggled at it, which earned the eyes of Mike and Gregory looking at me.

"Oh sorry.. I just found the nick name cute.." I said looking up at them before looking down again. I could hear gregory mumble something under his breath.

"What ever. Now c'mon guys my mom wants me home soon to go watch my little brother and sister well her and my dad go out, so hurry your asses up." Mike said walking towards the exit of Roxy raceway.

I followed behind beside Gregory trying to stay normal, and chill. I looked up when Gregory held his hand out to give me a ear bud to listen to music with him. He skimmed through the songs, this time knowing what song to pick. He pressed on a song called Sangre de Cristo by Vian izak. It was a calm song, the man's voice was soothing and slow.

I listened to the song as we walked, I stopped thinking when I felt something touch my hand. Looking down I could see Gregory's hand holding onto my pinky, clearly trying to hold onto my hand. I took his hand off my finger and held his hand, both or fingers connected. His face brightened up as my hand went into his, a smile plastered across his face. It was a nice smile, he had the smile of a third grader, his cheeks were small but they looked big by his blue eyes. A strand of hair in his face with two other pieces tucked behind his ear. A Band-Aid places on his  cheek covering a cut or something, he never really told people were his random cuts came from.

We all made it to the doors of the pizzaria, I completely forgot where Avery was- but I knew I'd meet her back home. She probably was asleep on the couch watching Kim Kardashians- again. I walked over to the door Pullin out my phone and going to go order a ober. I stopped typing when Gregory took my phone out of my hand.

"I coud drive you home if you want.. I don't mind." He said with a smile.

"I'd love that, thanks Gregster."

He giggled at the name and gave me back my phone. We ran over to the car as it started raining, both of us making it in time. Both of us panting as we sat in the car laying are heads on the seat. I turned over to Gregory to see him already looking at me, I started to laugh. Soon enough we both were laughing till we lost our breaths.

"Your a loser, you know that right?"
"Your wearing my hoodie, you know that right?" He said with a smirk.

A/n hey guys I hoped you enjoyed that chapter. I'm so sorry I it sucks, I'll try better next chapter. I love you guys and thank you for all the support. <33