Banging down your door.

°Next day°

Y/n's pov

I got out of my bed slowly recalling what happened last night. The yelling, the screaming and... I- I don't even wanna think about it.

°Time skip to 3 years later°

It's been like what- 3 years. Yeah. Three years since I stopped seeing Gregory. I still go to the fields, just to feel like he's still with me. I gave him back his blanket and some of his clothes, but I kept one thing... His blue hoodie. I've worn it for days at a time, it slowly started losing his sent and soon it just went away. But I still wore it, no matter what.

I moved out of the apartment away from my dad. He became an alcoholic after a year, and he was getting aggressive. So I moved in with my friend, her name is Avery. She's pretty nice, I met her in high school. We hung out every day for a long time, we went through a lot together. And I mean a lot.

"y/n!!!! Come here!!!" Avery said in the living room. The sound of the tv could be heard in the background, I came out of my room and sat on the couch beside her looking at the tv. "LOOK! we should go today!!" It was a picture of a new pizzaria, filled with bright colors and robots. It looked cool!

"I don't know Ave... Do we have any time, like I have to clean my room- study and get ready for everyth-" I was cut off " oh shut up y/n, just have fun for once in your life. Maybe you could meet someone there to hook up with and you know~" Avery said with a wink gently shoving me in the shoulder.

"Oh shut up avery- but fine I guess. But your paying. Since this was your idea." I said sitting up from the couch walking to my room to get changed. I could hear Avery jumping up and down as she walked to her room and changed into something.

I looked around for something to wear when something caught my eye... It was his sweater. I hadn't worn it in a while, and it was just sitting there on the hanger. I picked it off and slid it over my head, as the memory's flooded my head.

*We were so close. I could feel his breath pick up, as I leaned closer to him. Placing my hand on his, Going in for the kiss- as the door slammed open*

I shot out of the day dream as my door slammed open, shooting my body with fear. Avery stood there with a smile on her face. It faded away when she saw me standing there with tears rolling down my face. She knew about Gregory and what happened she was the only one who knew about it. We used to talk about it for hours, but then we just stopped... We moved on and discuss the future and not the past.

"Hey y/n... It's just me, your okay. I promise! C'mon let's go to the car." She said comforting me, Avery always had a way to make me smile. She always made sure I was okay, sometimes I felt like a burden.

"Yeah.. let's go" I said pushing through the tears, and replacing them with a smile.

°Time skip°

I sat in the car looking out the window watching as the buildings passes by, I could see a big building come in to view.  It had neon lights and many cars in the parking lot. I felt like I was swarmed around people, as I got out of the car. So many people were pushing to get in the building, I lost Avery in the crowd of people. I felt lost until I got to the entry, I scanned my ticket and walked towards the elevators. They moved up slowly as they reached the first floor. I could hear music roaring through the building, all around. People pushing past with their kids, as I just stood there beside a photo booth looking around like an idiot.

I stared looking around for Avery but I couldn't find her, so I ran to the bathrooms trying to calm myself down. I hung my head on the sink washing my face, I eventually calmed down and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess, so I fixed up my hair dyed it and wiped my face down, I fixed up the white collar shirt that was under the blue sweater. Walking out of the bathroom I was flooded with the smell of pizza and soda. I looked around and headed to the stage where the show was about to begin.

Fog started to rise from the ground and the robots came up from the floor as they put on a show, the music roared around the building from the song they played. It was amazing, the crowd went Wild. I stood there and watched till I caught something out of my eye, some people I knew from high school in a corner talking. I walked over to them and said hello, they were so nice to me. We started talking about everything and what's going on in our lives when a person joined us.

He was a tall boy, he had brown hair and shiny brown eyes. He was about 6,1, as I was about 5,5. He high fived one of the guys in the group, when a bunch of the girls said his name like fucking fan girls.

"Heyy gregoryy~" 3 of them said to him.

"Y/n this is gregory~" one of the girls said " isn't he just so cute, eee"

I thought nothing of it till he turned to me, I didn't know if it was him. It couldn't be, he- he was so much taller. He used to be so much shorter when we were younger.

The song wait started to play around the pizzaria, slowly calming down the crowd as people moved to different places after the show ended.

I started to feel tears form in my eyes as Gregory walked closer to me, rapping his arms around me hugging me. I hugged him back as I shoved my head into his chest..

"I missed you so much..."
"I missed you more Greg's... So much more..."

A/N

HEY GUYSSS!!! new chapter today :]] Im sorry that this one was a lil sad. But It got happy near the end, hehe. More is coming soon I promise <33

*Mwah* Daily kiss from Greg's :))