A blanket without a home

Y/n Pov

"C'mon y/n... Where here"

I could feel myself being picked up, I looked around and saw Gregory picking me up out of the car- being carful to make sure he didn't hide my head on anything.

"Huh.." I said my voice still being raspy from just waking up. It was pitch dark out other then the street lights, Gregory placed me down and put his hand in mine to help me walk over to the house.

"C'mon. Welcome to my humble abode, my lady" he said giggling like a 13 year old.

"Yours such a child" I said looking over to him as we walked over the house. Him bending over to grab the key from under the door mat. "and you hide things like a child"

"Oh whatever- at least I don't lose my key" he said punching my arm playfully
"Remember when you lost your house key 7 times and I found it for you EVERY time" he said dragging out the e. It was cute.

"Mk, but in my defense. Keys are small." I said back, which just earned a eye roll from him.

He opened the door and walked in with my right behind him. It was a nice house, it was really nice. He has some flowers around the house, it smelled like peaches and coconut. You could smell some fabreez in the air too, topical Greg's.

We took are shoes off and he gave me a tour of the house walking me around and showing me where everything was. He brought me up to the guest bedroom and gave me some clothes, and a nice blue blanket. It reminded me of the one I had at home, it was sweet.

"And my room is just down the hall if you need me" he said with a smile as he walked over to the door. "Goodnight y/n"

"Night Greggy" I said smiling back

" I like that name, its sweet." He laughed at his own words " it reminds me of you"

He closed the door. Leaving me standing there filled with happiness, it made me have butterflies.

A/n

HEY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT CHAPTER!!! I loved it. And I'm gonna live the next one much much more :]] it's gonna have a reference to a tv show, you may know the tv show. It's got a mall and the force ;)) plus dice.

PLACE YOUR GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS >:DDDDD

*Mwah* daily kiss from Greg's