So close to victory

Gregorys Pov

I sat down on their bed, I couldnt get them off my mind. The kiss, the feeling of heaven. My cheek still had the feeling of their lips.

I started picking my nails, I couldn't stand the tention in the room. Eventually y/n came and sat beside me on the edge of the bed, they were right beside me. I could feel y/n's shoulder brush against mine, they giggled at the fact that I turned red once they sat beside me.

"Gregory don't do that..." Y/n said placing their hand on mine, stopping me from picking. There hand was soft and my face shot looking at them. Their e/c eyes shined in the light, they had this glow in them that made butterflies shoot through my body.

"I- im- I'm sorry y/n, I didn't m-mean to..." I said *great you just had to studded, making your self look like an idiot. Real smooth Gregory.* I slapped my self mentally at my stuffer. Y/n giggled as they listened to my studder.

"It's okay Gregs..." They said in a soothing voice, slowly leaning in. "Can I?" Y/n's face was so close to mine. I could tell both of our faces where red as hell, trying to hide it I nodded. Leaning in too...

"Y/n!!!!! I have some ne-" y/n's dad came in, mid stopping his words as he saw his kid beside me about to kiss. We were like 3 inches away from kissing, just wow. Thanks for running the moment.

"Uh- dad it's not what it looks like! " Y/n said standing up trying to defend me and her. He father wasn't believing it though.

"Out." He said looking at me, pointing towards the door. I slowly got up walking towards the front door. " Next time you try to have a make out session with someone don't do it with my kid!!!" He screamed at me, slamming the door in my face. I stood there listening to y/n's father scream at them and yell at them for almost kissing a boy. I turned around and walked away with my head down, thinking about what shit I had got them into. Just great...

Y/n's pov

"WITH GREGORY!? OF ALL PEOPLE? HIM? WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU Y/N?!" my father screamed at me, standing at the door frame throwing hand gestures back and forth. He was mad at me, really mad. " Y/n why. Gregorys not worth it, his family is poor and he is just sucking up to you so he can get money from you!! He's nothing but trouble!!! I don't want to see him in this house again, you got that?!" I knew he would snap again if this ever happened, I shoved past him and walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth not saying anything to him. He pounded on the door, yelling. I grew more and more scared as the yelling and pounding grew louder and louder.

⚠️TW: ABUSE⚠️

I unlocked the door to see my father standing there with rage in his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could I felt a sharp pain go across my face, he had hit me. I hit the floor with a thump holding onto my face, now my eyes flooding with tears.

"I SAID DONT GO NEAR THAT BOY EVER AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER AGAIN!!!" he yelled, leaving the room. Slamming his bedroom door, leaving me there all alone laying on the bathroom floor in tears.

⚠️End of TW⚠️

I slowly got up from the floor walking over to my bedroom, quietly closing the door making sure to not upset him any more. Creating over to my bed, ready to cry myself to sleep... Again. I pulled Gregory's blanket up to myself and put one of his sweaters on, it was a nice dark blue. It was made out of comfortable yarns, I knew his mother had made it for him a year back. It smelled like him, like sugar cookies and a hint of gingerbread. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep to the soft sound of the rain hitting my window. I could see the stars peek through the sky and clouds, stars always brought a feeling of comfort for me...

Cause reminded me of stars, and he was my superstar...

A/N

Hey!!!!! Author here, my name's actually Gregory :)) I'm writing this story cause it provides me comfort and might to you too!!! I'm gonna try to update this story as much as possible but here's two chapters go you guys to start you off.

I love you all so much and thank you for reading the story if your here, and I hope your gonna enjoy the story on forth!!!! <33

Also some things in this story is basised off of the names / Nick names people give me like my good friend Toby and blue <33

*Mwah* your daily kiss from Greg's