A Glass Room With a Stone

A/N

Hey everyone sorry for not writing. I've been falling behind in high school and going through a lot rn. All the support here helps me out a lot and thank you guys so much. <33 now on with the story!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gregory Pov

I walked in the pizzaria, I had been working there for quiet some time. Me and my friends would tend to stay there during the day and hang out. My bestfriend mark was the one who always planned them, he was pretty good at rounding us all up to hang.

I was walking into the pizza Plex when I got a text from mark.

*Hey ass hat, get over here. Megan misses you 😘😘😘*

I rolled my eyes at the text. Megan was your normal average bitch, she always was drooling over ever guy she saw. She used to send me little love notes, even after I told her I never liked her.

*Fuck off Bro, I'm on my way Sheesh. And drop the whole Megan thing* I closed my phone continuing to the main area.

I saw them in the corner standing there talking when I saw another person with them. I didn't recognize who they were at all until Megan said there name.

"Look Y/N isn't he so cute"

I stared at them with my eyes wide open, trying to stay cool. But inside I was crying, I hadn't seen them in so long.

Y/n ran over to hug me, I could tell she missed me. Or I think she did at least- he dad could have brain washed her into thinking I was horrible or something.

"Hey.." I said as we finally pulled away from the hug.

"Hey." Y/n said looking at there shoes. I didnt know what to do at the moment. I figured we would never speak again, I didn't know if I should speak to her. Knowing her father and what he would do to her if he found out she was talking to me.

"Well are we going racing or are we just gonna stand around all day looking at dust fly." Mark said. He wasn't a dick, not at all. Just- he just wanted to do things in life that other people wanted to do later on.

"Yeah c'mon gregs~" Megan said trying to grab at my arm. Well y/n stood there walking beside mark with there head down.

"Get the hell off me Megan. And yeah mark were coming-" I said as I pulled away from Megan. I could hear her snarl at me walking away from her and going towards y/n.

"Hey.. so- uh. How's things been?" I said trying to spark a flame. "How's uh- just everything been?"

"Its- it's been okay. I guess-" They said turning their head towards me

"I- um. Wanna listen to music with me? You don't have to I just know you lik-" "I'd like that.." they said cutting me off.

I took out my phone and gave them a ear bud. Making sure to clean them first. They smiled as I handed them it.
I opened up Spotify ( a/n okay if you don't use Spotify. Don't talk to me /j ) looking for a song to play. A lot of the songs were kinda slow but that would seem weird.. I didn't know what song to play so I kept on scrolling. Y/n clearly saw that I couldn't pick so they clicked a song. I didn't know what song it was till it played the first verse, we both started to hum the song as we walked to the race track.

"Jenny darling your my bestfriend." I could hear y/n whisper to herself.

"But there's a few things you don't know off~" I sang finishing the line for them. Y/n's face turned bright red, it was funny. The song had been one that we used to listen to together.

We all walked over to the race track. Me and y/n still jaming out to the song well we all got our cars. We all had to sit in a car with someone else, so I sat with y/n trying to get away from Megan. Y/n agreed to sit with me, I let them drive well I sat in the second seat.

Y/n started up the car looking at mark, with a smug look on their face. I found it funny how they both were competing and the race hadn't even started yet. As they both placed there foot on the petals waiting for the go, the song space girl turned in. Both me and y/n looked at eachother before the go and smiled.

"3... 2... 1... GOO!!!" the robot screamed.

All the cars sped around the track. It was like a movie, everything was going in slow motion as the song played, perfectly on every turn and pick up in speed. Y/n keeping an eye on the road well I checked to see who was behind us and in front. I saw Megan and her friend Maddy behind us trying to catch up and some other people behind them. Well we had mark beside us but he wasn't a worry, plus some other people in front of us.

I bent over to y/n's ear and whispered where everyone was. I could feel y/n shiver when I whispered in their ear. I was confused but just shoved it off.

The race was coming to a end. In first place was some random kids, about 3 years younger and like 2 more teens. Placing us in 4th, mark in 5th. With everyone else behind.

"WE DID IT. LETS GO!!!" Y/n said jumping up in down, they ran over to me shoving their head in my chest as they giggled out of happyness. I could feel my face flood red, I tried to laugh it off but that just made it worse.

"Y-yeah we did. Thanks to y-ou." I tried spitting out, but failing miserably.

"Ooo look~ Gregory's got a make out doll." Mark said with a wink to Me. Sending me into a fully red face and y/n pulling away from the hug trying it stand straight to look like they weren't effected but marks words. I kinda felt bad for y/n, they looked like they were gonna have a heat stroke.

"Y-yeah mark I do." I said trying to stand up for me and y/n, but clearly failing.

What a idiot.

A/N

HEY GUYS AGAIN!!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter :]] more stuff is coming soon for this book. And thank you EVERYONE who's voted or even read this story. I'm gonna try to finish this story, cause I hate when people end the story's but don't really end the story. They just cut it off. I love you guys so much and I hope you love yourselfs to!!!!

I'm gonna probably do a about me thing soon just so you guys know more about me!! Also the song I used in this chapter is in my Spotify playlist, I'm probably gonna use the songs in this playlist for my story!! Here's the link
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/378FKuScXk45AOa1SHed1s?si=ife3EK1GQeeTx6kJEdFw3w&utm_source=copy-link

Baiiii and please leave what you think about this story in the comments!!!

*Mwah* daily mwa from Greg's :))