Introduction

Hey there everyone.... I'm not gonna extend this introduction just few basic things i want to clear before you guyz checkout this book..

Firstly...
       This book contains Violence, Rape, Some sensitive content, Smut, Self-harm and Mpreg, if you guyz are not comfortable with any of it please avoid reading this book. I'm not forcing you though it's totally up to you.

Secondly...
        This book is fanfiction, purely based on my own ideas... It doesn't state, prove or claim anything. It has no whatsoever connection to realty just me and my imaginations.

Thirdly...
       This book is going to be updated very slowly as currently I'm still working on two more books plus i have YouTube channel and managing all of it together is a bit hard for me, but I assure you that i will try my best to update it more often.

Fourthly...
        DO NOT copy my work, it's all i ask for from you guyz...

Fifthly...
      Please don't leave hateful or offensive comment...if you didn't like the book/chapter please leave... But I won't stand hateful comment under any of my chapters. I'm not forcing you to read my work it's all up to you.

Sixthly...
       English isn't my first language so please if you see any mistakes just point it out. I would love to see you guyz correcting me.

Seventhly...
        All the positive comments are welcomed... Feel free to let me know how you felt... I love to read your comments it seriously motivates me to try my best.

Eightly...
       All those who have been with me since the start of my journey...i love you guyz so much...thankyou for everything seriously you guys are the best. Thanks for always being there for me...thanks for supporting me. Who I'm today is just because of you all. I owe you.😍❤️

Ninthly...
   This book is recreation of my book "Sold to Harry styles" so the story is same just the characters will be a bit different.

This book is as i asked you in my last book about if you Will like another book... Its just that.

Okay I'll stop my rubbish right here...

Oh and First chapter will be out tomorrow... I'll post the character intro in just few minutes... So let's see where this will go. I love you guyz...please take care of yourself and be safe and happy.❤️