十五

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"thanks for lending me your garden, here's your pay" a mysterious women siting on the table said

the man that was sitting on the chair took the money and started counting it, "no problem…did she died…?"

"nope, I'm not that evil, I just wanted her out of my sight."

"…okay"

☆☆☆

yeojin fluttered her eyes open as she woke up to an unfamiliar place. there were no one around her and the place was dark. she squinted her eyes and came to a conclusion that she's probably currently at the hospital. she sat up as she saw a mini light beside her and on the switch. beside were as sticky note and a phone. she picked up the note we she starts reading it.

dear yeojin,

the note you saw earlier wasn't from me, I would like to explain it to you face to face when you're better. there's a new phone on the table for you to use while your old one gets repaired. I've save my contact number, your friends and your parents contact inside. also, feel free to call me when you need me.

-heeseung:)

'was he the one that carried me here…' she thought as she eyed the empty room. "ahh I can't remember what happened…my head hurts" she felt a bit lonely in this dark room. 'silly me thought that he would stay…' she laid back down with her leg feeling numb and slept with the mini light on. she also hugged her favorite plushie that heeseung probably brought for her.

★★★

heeseung reached school alone as he sat down facing several stares from his front and back. "wha" "where's yeojin?" jayun asks "she…was sick" he didn't want to affect their mood as theyre going to exam in a few minutes. "really…I guess she can reexam when she's better…" jiwoo said as heeseung touches his nose.

yeojin woke up to see daylight, shinning through the window. she got up as a girl came helping her to sit up.

"madam seo?" it was the maid that always serves her

"yeojin! you're awake, how do you feel right now?"

"I'm fine, may I ask how did I got here?"

"oh yesterday heeseung suddenly rushed out…and then he called me to bring your things to the hospital immediately, especially this plushie, he said you cant sleep without that" she giggled "we also found a vip room for only one person and changed the bed sheets that were in heeseungs house so it is all clean and you don't have to worry."

'he came and saved me?' she felt a bit happy "I see, that you for your hard work" she smiles "oh it's my job my dear" she then came closer, "you know…yesterday heeseung kept staying beside you, no matter how much we told him he should get home and rest, he wouldn't move an inch. he was even drenched in rain water…" "aah really?" she felt her face redend "oh yes, god I missed my teen days" she smiled

"oh and my leg…" yeojin flipped off the blanket revealing her injured leg. "the doctor said it wasnt a small cut but luckily it wasn't a deep cut either. but due to the rain you got a high fever so the doctor advised to stay in the hospital for two days for check up. and also don't let the wound touches water."

"ahh I see…" she touches her forehead and it was really burning. she picked up the phone beside her as she look at the time it was already one in the afternoon. an hour until they finish school. "i want to brush my teeth"

"alright" madam seo took two cups and filled one with water and a toothbrush and toothpaste for yeojin. "I can't even go to the bathroom now?!"

"don't worry yeojin, the doctor said to not move your legs too much but it will be done soon" she said giggling as she treats her like her own daughter.