二六

♡︎♡︎♡︎

yeojin fluttered her eyes open. 'right, it was a dream after. heeseung would never-' her eyes widen at the stuffie beside her.

he quickly sat up on the bed covering her mouth as she looked at her clothes. it was indeed heeseungs clothes. 'heeseungs room?! what is happening, if its not a dream then...' she gasps. "no way no way" she burried her face in her hands.

'I'm so done for this how am I going to face him' she sighed feeling frustrated.

heeseung wasn't beside her. she assumed that he was awake as she tip toed down the bed and walk towards the door. she opened it and revealed heeseung standing outside.

"oh you're awake" he smiled. she just stared at the male like a rock. "uhm... I've made breakfast" he said awkwardly.

yeojin eyes moved towards his neck and there were indeed hickeys everywhere. she gulped and took all her belongings as she ran to her room pushing heeseung away.

"wait yeojin-" heeseung frozed. he quickly walk to her room knocking her door. "yeojin you haven't eat"

"I don't need to!" she yelled. "you have to at least eat something" "I'm not hungry" heeseung sighed as he went down and up back with a plate.

"I know you would want to avoid me for a moment, the food is outside your door. remember to take it!" he said as he walks away.

heeseung suddenly stopped. "wait a sec, we're already dating there's nothing to be shy about!" he shouted.

the door creaked open as she peeks out of the door. heeseung went to her as she moves aside allowing him to enter. he picked up the plate to place it on her table as he sat on her bed.

her eyes widen, "how could you simply sit on a girls bed?!" she shoo him away. "tch, it's not like we're strangers." he frowns getting up.

"did you hid something inside? it feels weird-" "shhhhhh" she covers his mouth. "turn around!" heeseung quickly obeys.

yeojin opens the blanket as she started taking every clothes or undershirts hidden under it and throwed into the basket. "okay" heeseung turned back.

"suspicious..." he raise an eyebrow. yeojin were looking at his neck when she suddenly remembered. "your parents are coming back today"

"ah right" he fist his palm. "ill go get ready" he stood up to leave but yeojin pulled him back. "eh eh eh please be softer" he yelps.

she points to his neck. "how" she asks.

"hmm, just leave it. and then tell them we're dating" he shrugs. yeojin eyes widen as she slaps his head.

"ouh-" "lee heeseung you are now 19 and I'm 18 and there's still a month until my birthday so I'm 17. I don't care what plan you're coming up with but first, I'm not revealing our relationship and second, cover them up" she points at his neck.

"ill just wear a turtle neck shirt no biggie" he rolls his eyes.

"good" she noded. the two stared at each other standing in their places. "nothing else..?" he asks.

"what else?" "nevermind, rerember to eat your meal" he sighed and went out.

'tch, pranking me on valentines. its just revenge' she smirks taking out the gift from under her bed. she walks toward his room and placed it on the floor.

she happily hops back to her room and continued her wonderful day.

"what's this?" heeseung said picking up the box after getting dressed hiding his neck being annoyed as he wanted to show everyone his girlfriend. he went back in his room with the box and starts unboxing it.