十七

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"checking out~" yeojin happily danced as they packed their things in the hospital.

"even though you're now free y-" "you must still be careful with your legs cause big movements would trigger the wound and you'll get hurt again." she cuts off heeseungs words that repeated for the third time.

"at least you know" he said as he took a bag while the helpers helped with the rest.

"oh right, I'm gonna tell jungwon I'm leaving" she said as she went out the room while heeseung sighed.

"put them in the car fist." he said to the helpers as he follows yeojin.

the both knocked on the door as they went in. they bowed and to the both of their horror, there was a girl beside jungwon.

"sieun"

"heeseung?! w..why are you here…?" she said nervously.

"why are you here" he asked back.

yeojin went to jungwon as she whispers to him, "what's going on, where's your grandma?"

"she went to a checkup, and uhm…"

the four were now sitting in a circle. sieun and jungwon heads are low, heeseung were looking mad beside yeojin who is certainly unaware of the situation.

"how much did she pay you?"

"there wasnt a limit…she say as long as my grandmother needs it she'll pay"

"why did you push me tho" yeojin asks

"I…I wasn't planning to hurt you, I just didn't want you to show up on the exam…so you would fail the test and get assigned to be in not the same class as heeseung."

heeseung scoffed, "aren't you childish?"

"I'm sorry, I thought I still like you, I felt jealous when a sudden girl appeared next to you. I thought pushing her away and dating you again would help me get back my pride but I was wrong…"

"what do you mean?" she asks

"i used to gain a lot of popularity in school, before my family bankrupts. I gained more after dating heeseung. soon I was too obsessed with being popular. I used heeseung for his money to get back my wealth and popularity. but at the time rumours were already everywhere. no that I know that whatever things I do I would only remain a loner in school. no one would talk to be or even be friends." she cried.

yeojin felt her heart softens. 'so she never had real friends too, all of them talked to her just because she popular and wealthy'

jungwon pats her back while giving her a tissue. "sieun it's fine I totally understand what you've been through-"

"this still doesn't explain why did you cheated." he cuts yeojin words leaving yeojin glaring at him as he ignores.

"at that time I fell out of love, I only continued because of the popularity and money…but then I met someone I really like, he didn't have popularity nor wealth, but I really, really liked him. I couldn't choose between popularity and love, so I decided to take both which ended up in a bad way. I'm really sorry…"

heeseung rolled his eyes. he too actually fell out of love when he noticed she starts seeing him as an object, but he didn't broke up with her. at least he was loyal. until he saw her smiling happily with someone in the garden. he then broke up with her for cheating.

"actually…the person she like is actually me…" jungwon confessed.

"eHH?!" seems like yeojin is the only one confused here.