二十

♡︎♡︎♡︎

yeojin and heeseung went out the the bathroom as they met six heads staring at them, almost sticking together. "oh..." seeun said while the others leaves their mouth hanging.

"that was beyond my expectation" jayun whispers. "for real..." jiwoo said.

yeojin turned to heeseung, his face were all red and hot with his hair a little bit messy. his lips were stained with her lipstick, so is his cheeks.

she quickly took out her phone to look on the screen as her lipstick were smudged too. the both were sweating, avoiding gazes with each other.

jiwoo came back running with two towels. "wipe them sweethearts" she gives them each the towel and ran back to the crowd.

the both wipes their sweat in awkward, as she peeks at him. "here let me help you" she went to wipe his lips that were stained with lipstick. heeseung bends down a little, matching their height making it convenient for her to clean.

"wooooooo" the crowd said that, obviously. yeojin carrased his face as she wipes them off gently making sure she doesn't hurt him. "done" she said as the both moved away slowly, still awkward by the situation.

heeseung just went back to the circle leaving yeojin standing in place. 'huh' she followed him as she sat down.

"it's been 20minutes..." seeun said slowly. the both blushed. "whatever just continued the game." heeseung replied.

☆☆☆

"baibai~" yeojin waved at them with heeseung beside her as the party ends. she closes the door, turning around to him.

"uhm..." yeojin started just to be cut off by heeseung walking away. "? what is his problem" she murmured.

night came, heeseung still haven't talk to her or even glance at her a single bit. "tch, player" she throws herself to bed and drifted to sleep.

a new day came by, heeseung saw her and greeted her like nothing happened. 'that's suspicious...' she thought but just goes with the flow.

"heeseungie do you rerember yesterday-" "ah I have something to do in my room I'll be get going" he stood up immediately from the couch going up stairs leaving her dumbfolded.

"I was gonna say my hair clip is missing..." she clenches her fist.

☆☆☆

"wassup yo" jayun said as they all gathered at the school gate that they've decided yesterday.

"wahh I can't believe it's new semester now" seeun said sulking.

"but we'll have a year end break soon" sunghoon said. "that's like 2 months away..." chaeyoung said as sunghoon put an arm around her hugging.

"lovebirds" jake rolls his eyes.

"should we go figuring out our classes now?" yeojin smiled.

"sure! just wait till the lovebirds find out they aren't in the same class" jake smirks while sunghoon just scoffs.

"do you think we'll be in the same class" heeseung bends down whispering to her ears. "naur, you're smart, I'm not. plus I don't think I did well on the exams I had a fever" she shakes her head while he laughs.

"we'll see about that" they continue walking to the board.

"woah I'm in 6-1" jake said "I'm in 6-2!" jayun and seeun said together as they hugged each other in joy. "woah I guess I can finnaly ditch you" jake said to jayun.