終結

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"ehh, that's all? kinda boring story you have there" heejin crossed her arms.

"hey! watch your words. now put the cookies in the oven" yeojin instructed.

"I'm sure some are made up" seungjin laughed from the living room. "the sad ending is, she's just really dramatic" heeseung laughed while playing the ps5 with seungjin.

"oh really? do you want that to happen? hmm?" yeojin glared at him. "o-oh of course no babe, I'll definitely cry if that happens..." heeseung chuckled nervously.

"also mom, I wanna marry someone" heejin jumped happily. "marry?! you're too young for that honey. who do you want to marry?" yeojin knitted her brows.

"woojin!" "WOOJIN?!" heeseung and yeojin said at the same time. "noona, didn't you see woojin clearly doesn't like you?" seungjin laughed at her.

"I don't care! he will marry me one day" heejin flips her hair. "god, what did sunoo teach heejin that she's so sassy these days" yeojin rolled her eyes.

"jake will be coming over later, I can ask him to bring jiyun and woojin over" heeseung said. "YAYY THANKS PAPA" she screamed.

"oh the cookies are ready" yeojin took the mitten and brought the tray from the oven to the table.

"hmm, but isn't this scene familiar?" heeseung puts down the controller as he walks to their kitchen table following seungjin.

"what do you mean?" yeojin tilt her head confusingly. "seungjin careful hot!" heejin slapped her brothers hand from grabbing the cookie.

"us" heeseung smirked.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

end

thanks for reading reunion! see you again in hidden love||heeseung

@/shenyyu on ins, feel free to dm me anything or any request!! i accept moots on insta as well, will do q&a often there :D