二七

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"yeojin! would you like to have breakfast-"

"im busy ill eat with jiwoo on the way" yeojin quickly wore her shoes and left the house.

"w-" he sighed. "I guess she's still mad"
____

"ok now where" yeojin cling her arms with jiwoo as they were in the mall.

"for makeup and hair seeun has already booked makeup artist and hair stylist for that. now we just need to pick our shoes, nails and accessories."

"our dresses are on the way right?" jiwoo continues. "yepp, it'll arrive at night" "woah that's fast. oh your necklace is pretty, you can just wear that to prom!" jiwoo points at her necklace.

"mmm, yeah" she touches the necklace gifted by heeseung. "let's go for shoes first" jiwoo pulled her to the shops.

"welcome young ladies, anything you're looking for?" the man smiled. "high heels!" jiwoo smiled as he lead them in the high heels section.

"thats just too many to choose" jiwoo frowns and look at the price. "aak, too expensive" she sulks.

"miss, we have an activity now. if you take our boss to prom you can choose any shoes for free" the man explained.

"what weird activity is this" yeojin whispers. "who cares, free shoes. plus I don't have a prom date yet" she whispers back.

"how about Jay" "im not close to him it'll be awkward" "you ain't close to this whole 'boss' too" jiwoo just nudged her smiling.

"sure! but why me?" she asks. "o-oh, I see that you look like you're going to prom too, so you must be in the same grade with our boss. your bag has the school pin! it's the same school of our boss" he said and yeojin was the only one noticing how nervous he is.

"now that make sense, sure give me his number." "in sorry but we can't, take this please" he hands her a rabbit looking earings.

"this is?" "it's for our boss to recognise you. he would also have one on his tie." he smiled.

"I see, thank you!" "why not me?" yeojin jumps in front of jiwoo pointing to herself as jiwoo laughed.

"o-oh.. uhm..." the man quickly points to her necklace. "this necklace, one man could only gift one girl in his whole life. you must have a boyfriend!" he said.

"huh? this necklace?" she held the diamond below. "yeah, it's a famous brand where the people who buys their jewellery for their partners have to write their identital card for the worker."

"identital card? for what?" she frowns. "OH IS IT THAT DR BRAND?! OMFG YEOJIN NOWAY" jiwoo screamed.

"when they key in their identical card they have to write their partners name. so if the next time they come and buy another jewellery for another person that isn't their partner they aren't allowed to buy it" jiwoo said holding yeojins shoulder with sparkling eyes.

"your boyfriend must've love you very much!" the man added in.

"ahaha.. yeah..." she laughs awkwardly. "right! let's look at the shoes" jiwoo pulled yeojin away.

"your earrings are from playboy, you better keep it nicely it's expensive" yeojin nudged her.

"playboy? reminds me of jake hehe," she fake smiled. "that scumbag" jiwoo rolls her eyes.

"tch, look at that shoe!" "oh its pretty!"

the two picked their shoes happily as they tried on each of them.

☆☆☆

"hmm its nails now" jiwoo look at her nails as she continue clinging on yeojins arm walking.